Silver and Gold trading

Agree. Bought some gold and silver last week. <a href="http://www.9pmest.com/forex/DetailedStatement.htm"target="_blank">View my forex results</A>

i think its better to buy gold because currently its at support point

Still bullish on USD. Might buy some more gold and silver next week.

<a href="http://www.9pmest.com/forex/DetailedStatement.htm"target="_blank">View my forex results</A>

Hi maarnio,

I see Gold has gone done to last end Sept level and then went back up.
At market closing, on the time charts they seem to indicate a dip again.

I think I will wait a bit for some clear market direction on Monday and might go in at the 1310 or lower level.

I am a little puzzle with the direction of Silver though as it normally follows Gold. However, it has not gone down as much as Gold. Any explanation on this?

Cheers and all the best!

My plan is to buy gold and silver next Friday. Maybe we can get gold under $1300. Silver's physical supply is very tight currently. You can read more about that at King World News.

Best to your trading!

Hi maarnio,

I see Gold has gone done to last end Sept level and then went back up.
At market closing, on the time charts they seem to indicate a dip again.

I think I will wait a bit for some clear market direction on Monday and might go in at the 1310 or lower level.

I am a little puzzle with the direction of Silver though as it normally follows Gold. However, it has not gone down as much as Gold. Any explanation on this?

Cheers and all the best!

Did not buy more gold or silver last week. I am still bullish on USD.

<a href="http://www.9pmest.com/forex/DetailedStatement.htm"target="_blank">View my forex results</A>

Whole of last week, I did one short trade on Silver at 28.43 and closed it with very small profit soon after I noticed market moving uncertainly.
I stayed out of Gold as I was not sure where it's heading.

Even now, I still cannot figure out direction and sentiment for Silver & Gold and will probably stay on the sideline unless Silver goes down to around 26.60-70, and Gold down to 1.310 level.
I will not go in on any short positions unless there is definite peaks & valleys pattern to scalp some small profits.

Wish you a profitable week!

maarnio,

I took a closer look at your trade history and noticed that you don't set TP for almost all your open trades.
Why don't you pre-set TP???

If you look at the attachment history of one of my Live account, most large profits are made with pre-set TP that got triggered while I was away from my computer.
If I had been monitoring my trades, I think I would had closed those trades at a much lower profits before TP can be triggered (as can be seen from those EUR/USD trades which I have closed prematurely).

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi Rahman,

Most of my profit targets are still weeks or months away.

Good luck with your trading!

maarnio,

I took a closer look at your trade history and noticed that you don't set TP for almost all your open trades.
Why don't you pre-set TP???

If you look at the attachment history of one of my Live account, most large profits are made with pre-set TP that got triggered while I was away from my computer.
If I had been monitoring my trades, I think I would had closed those trades at a much lower profits before TP can be triggered (as can be seen from those EUR/USD trades which I have closed prematurely).

Cheers!

I am still thinking that gold can dip below $1300 in weeks ahead.

Whole of last week, I did one short trade on Silver at 28.43 and closed it with very small profit soon after I noticed market moving uncertainly.
I stayed out of Gold as I was not sure where it's heading.

Even now, I still cannot figure out direction and sentiment for Silver & Gold and will probably stay on the sideline unless Silver goes down to around 26.60-70, and Gold down to 1.310 level.
I will not go in on any short positions unless there is definite peaks & valleys pattern to scalp some small profits.

Wish you a profitable week!

Back