Silver and Gold trading

You really believe Gold will dip to the 1.310 level in matter of weeks??
May I ask why??

Gold last Friday was at 1.348.....hmmmmm, for 38 pips profit, I think I'll take a small 0.1 lot short position on Monday morning.
Silver at 29.05 might also be worth a small short position too.

Alright, all the best!

<a href="http://ttheory.typepad.com/files/t-theory---money-flow-ts-for-gold-and-copper-2011-01-23pdf-1.pdf"target="_blank">Gold</A>

Gold should make a bottom mid-February.

You really believe Gold will dip to the 1.310 level in matter of weeks??
May I ask why??

Gold last Friday was at 1.348.....hmmmmm, for 38 pips profit, I think I'll take a small 0.1 lot short position on Monday morning.
Silver at 29.05 might also be worth a small short position too.

Alright, all the best!

Aahh, I see you are using the Parker Binion charts analysis. He is one smart cookie, and guess we shall see how his analysis runs out by mid Feb'2011.

Are you subscribing to their monthly service?

It is all free (the site) Ttheory.

Aahh, I see you are using the Parker Binion charts analysis. He is one smart cookie, and guess we shall see how his analysis runs out by mid Feb'2011.

Are you subscribing to their monthly service?

maarnio, Silver did (thankfully) retraced down to 29.74 on Friday and I managed to closed all my large (1 to 3 lot size) opened positions at decent profits.

Gold seem reluctant to come down and has been hovering indecisively all of last week after taking off on Monday.

I do hope Gold will retrace downwards next week (mid month) for me to close out some open positions.

Have a good weekend and trading week!

I am still hoping gold to come down under $1300 by next Friday. I am also holding my USD long positions.

<a href="http://www.9pmest.com/forex/DetailedStatement.htm"target="_blank">View my forex results</A>

Best to your trading!

maarnio, Silver did (thankfully) retraced down to 29.74 on Friday and I managed to closed all my large (1 to 3 lot size) opened positions at decent profits.

Gold seem reluctant to come down and has been hovering indecisively all of last week after taking off on Monday.

I do hope Gold will retrace downwards next week (mid month) for me to close out some open positions.

Have a good weekend and trading week!

Gold to go down to 1300 level by next Friday???
Wow! That would be the Sept 2010 level...I hope it's possible as I have 2 opened positions at 1.346 & 1.349 since 7 & 8/Feb/2011
At market closing, all charts for Gold (and Silver) point to downward direction..but as we all know, that can be quite a different story on Monday.

As I mentioned earlier, Silver got me some very nice profits...the down trend of EUR/USD was very good for me too as I managed to catch some good profits before it went back up.
I wonder whether the EUR/USD reversal upwards is only temporary and that we might see some further down trend on Monday?? At market closing, the M1 to M30 charts seem to indicate a downward reversal, but the H1 & H4 charts indicate otherwise...hmmmm, will have to keep an eye on that on Monday.

All the best!

Well, I was wrong with Gold last week. I am currently planning to buy Gold next Friday. Still holding my USD longs.

Best with your trading!

<a href="http://www.9pmest.com/forex/DetailedStatement.htm"target="_blank">View my forex results</A>

Gold to go down to 1300 level by next Friday???
Wow! That would be the Sept 2010 level...I hope it's possible as I have 2 opened positions at 1.346 & 1.349 since 7 & 8/Feb/2011
At market closing, all charts for Gold (and Silver) point to downward direction..but as we all know, that can be quite a different story on Monday.

As I mentioned earlier, Silver got me some very nice profits...the down trend of EUR/USD was very good for me too as I managed to catch some good profits before it went back up.
I wonder whether the EUR/USD reversal upwards is only temporary and that we might see some further down trend on Monday?? At market closing, the M1 to M30 charts seem to indicate a downward reversal, but the H1 & H4 charts indicate otherwise...hmmmm, will have to keep an eye on that on Monday.

All the best!

Yup, Gold steadily went up and seems to like the view up there as it stayed there all of last week! : (
Hmmm, lets see what happens next week before I commit any more trades.

I should have took heed of that guy's advice on Silver to go long....he argued that Silver is a better bet than Gold as, apart from being jewelry value, it is also a heavily used commodity in most electronics.
Well, to cut a long story short, when Silver went ballistic, I took quite a number of "Short" positions thinking the price is about to reverse...but it got extra fuel booster tanks and kept heading for the stars.

So for now, I foresee myself sitting on the sideline most of next week shaking my head (and drooling) as I see trade opportunities going by one after another but unable to enter any more trades due to my available margin which is very closed to my set danger zone.
But if Silver and also EUR/USD (through the grace of the Almighty) decide to fly South on Monday, then I would be smiling from ear to ear : )

As always, have a fantastic week next week!

I think that USD is very close to bottom now. Did not buy gold yet. Are you still holding your positions? All the best!

Yup, Gold steadily went up and seems to like the view up there as it stayed there all of last week! : (
Hmmm, lets see what happens next week before I commit any more trades.

I should have took heed of that guy's advice on Silver to go long....he argued that Silver is a better bet than Gold as, apart from being jewelry value, it is also a heavily used commodity in most electronics.
Well, to cut a long story short, when Silver went ballistic, I took quite a number of "Short" positions thinking the price is about to reverse...but it got extra fuel booster tanks and kept heading for the stars.

So for now, I foresee myself sitting on the sideline most of next week shaking my head (and drooling) as I see trade opportunities going by one after another but unable to enter any more trades due to my available margin which is very closed to my set danger zone.
But if Silver and also EUR/USD (through the grace of the Almighty) decide to fly South on Monday, then I would be smiling from ear to ear : )

As always, have a fantastic week next week!

Back