• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SiriusProSystems.com

General discussions of a financial company
You left out all the rest of our discussion. Where I wrote I figured it out was because most of your inputs area is in Russian. This is the first EA where it has not been in English. You say the most pips lost was 40 from stop loss in three months but what about if major news spikes in opposite direction and your 900 pip stop is hit. WOW that can wipe out an account.
Also the only thing I changed for trading from your default settings in inputs area was the risk level because the trades were hardly making any money. Like I said before I am glad it was a demo account.
BUYER BEWARE
KEN, Please, Don't write nonsense.
All parameters are deciphered into English. I provide and the recommended settings as at me.
If you changed only risk, you still delivered to STOP LOSS as you speak on 200 points.
That completely change algorithm of work.
Though I don't see what the price after warrant opening, went 200 points to a minus.
Let's understand.
+ (After I changed my risk the good trade only made 2.80 wow) - are your words.
2.80 dollar for 10 points.
(then the next day I was stopped out with of $576 dollar stop wiping out my demo account.)
- If you receive 2.80 for 10 points.
Then through 100 points you will receive a loss or profit in 28 dollars!
But at you 576 ! ! ! WOW
At the risk level you will receive the LOSS of 576 dollars only when the price will pass more than 2000 points ! ! !
It when was movements on 2000 points on last week! ! ! ? ? ?
KEN, be not dishonored in this lie.
YOU main task it to receive system free of charge. Though I am sure that now YOU on the real account gets profit as at me and other clients.
Unfortunately not all clients happen honest

Alex (a/k/a success.sh7),
You vile language and unprofessional attitude are not winning you any friends.
Stick to the facts, and understand if you want the privilege of selling product to the public you have to be willing to carefully resolve customer issues; not throw bombs.
AI

Alex (a/k/a success.sh7),
You vile language and unprofessional attitude are not winning you any friends.
Stick to the facts, and understand if you want the privilege of selling product to the public you have to be willing to carefully resolve customer issues; not throw bombs.
AI
Dear,
What nonprofessional relations?
if the person tries in any way to cheat me.
I have to forgive and send it to it everything free?
It is professional?

Alex,
No one is trying to cheat you.
You are the seller.
You are selling a Russian language EA to English language speakers.
The burden is upon you to be as courteous as possible to your customers who have purchased, but who do not understand what they bought; especially when you made no User Guide and inputs are in Russian.
You have been misunderstanding because of language difficulties.
You should recognize that you have not provided a properly formatted product and documentation, and if a customer is disgruntled and wants his refund, you should just accommodate him.
AI

Alex,
No one is trying to cheat you.
You are the seller.
You are selling a Russian language EA to English language speakers.
The burden is upon you to be as courteous as possible to your customers who have purchased, but who do not understand what they bought; especially when you made no User Guide and inputs are in Russian.
You have been misunderstanding because of language difficulties.
You should recognize that you have not provided a properly formatted product and documentation, and if a customer is disgruntled and wants his refund, you should just accommodate him.
AI
Dear Anthony,
I not Russian.
Probably not all settings are clear. Probably in it there is my fault. I tried to explain all settings.
But Clients shouldn't change settings. I already deliver all settings as at me. Plus documentation on installation.
I deliver ready EA + settings for trade on the real account.
kenk is not the angry client. This is the client the liar.
Or swindlers can be only sellers?

Dear Kenk.
I bought this EA and my deposit has increased by 75%. no stop.loss not work. transaction closed on market conditions. I am of the recommendations SiriusProSystems.com .. I understand the outrage SiriusProSystems.com. . you can actually return the EA. How many copies you have made. Stick to the guidelines and everything will be fine.

Dear Anthony,
I not Russian.
Probably not all settings are clear. Probably in it there is my fault. I tried to explain all settings.
But Clients shouldn't change settings. I already deliver all settings as at me. Plus documentation on installation.
I deliver ready EA + settings for trade on the real account.
kenk is not the angry client. This is the client the liar.
Or swindlers can be only sellers?

My apologies Alex, I meant Ukrainian is my best guess at the language used, Russian would have been easier.
For the other users I am copying your last email reply to me from earlier today:
===========================
Dear Anthony,

Will excuse for my English. It is not my main language. But it doesn't mean that I am the bad programmer or the dishonest person.
I tried to make more detailed descriptions -

teik=100; - TP on a 5 digit broker, to be entered as 100.0,

stop=9000; - 9000 pip SL on a 5 digit broker,

proskalzuvany=10; - Enable maximum deviations from quoted price on a 5 digit broker,

delta=400; - This mathematical control, is responsible for the 2nd warrant and is calculated on a formula. It needs to be changed never.

otstup_Low_Hing=10; - It is control of strategy of trade. It needs to be changed never.

pidhid=90; - answers for how many points to establish the WARRANT postponed. exchange doesn't bring to trade change. 90 pip-on a 5 digit broker,

MN=true; - "Martingale"

drob_lot=true; - mini Lot true

chas_pochat_dnjev_svich=0; - responsible for GTM Time (hour)

minute_pochat_dnjev_svich=0; responsible for GTM Time (minutes)

koef=2; - multiplication to two. Means that the 2nd warrant will be two times more than the first.

Best Regards,
Alexander

2013/5/8 Anthony Ingrassia
Alex,

You need to define and describe each one of these inputs and explain their functioning in the EA:

teik=100;

stop=9000;

proskalzuvany=10;

delta=400;

otstup_Low_Hing=10;

pidhid=90;

MN=true;

drob_lot=true;

chas_pochat_dnjev_svich=0;
minute_pochat_dnjev_svich=0;
koef=2;

Anthony
===========================
AI

Last edited:
Update:
Using the default settings supplied by Alex, the singular trade indicated as having been opened and closed within one minute on the FPA test for May 8 was precisely replicated within 0.5 pips on both sides with an identical net result, on my platform.
This is just the first trade I have experienced since the onset of my test of Sirius Pro Systems 2 Part on May 8.
AI

Update:
Ditto for trade #2 on May 9
Ditto for trade #3 on May 10

Last edited:
Trades from Sirius Pro System

Hi,

I was quite skeptical of Alex's ea earlier and asked him a lot of questions. I think he is a simple honest guy who is trying to sell his ea. He is definitely not a cheat. As for me, I have found that the trades in my system are precisely the same which he has on his account daily. Ea gives good profits and is quite stable. So far so good. Hopefully it will continue to give profits.

Best regards,
Vicaas

Update:
Using the default settings supplied by Alex, the singular trade indicated as having been opened and closed within one minute on the FPA test for May 8 was precisely replicated within 0.5 pips on both sides with an identical net result, on my platform.
This is just the first trade I have experienced since the onset of my test of Sirius Pro Systems 2 Part on May 8.
AI

Update:
Ditto for trade #2 on May 9
Ditto for trade #3 on May 10

Back