• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SiriusProSystems.com

General discussions of a financial company
Good EA, Support

Hi,

I was quite skeptical of Alex's ea earlier and asked him a lot of questions. I think he is a simple honest guy who is trying to sell his ea. He is definitely not a cheat. As for me, I have found that the trades in my system are precisely the same which he has on his account daily. Ea gives good profits and is quite stable. So far so good. Hopefully it will continue to give profits.

Best regards,
Vicaas

Me too.. Alhamdullillah.. Good EA and Support

Update 2:

To date I have experienced 7 closed trades, 100% winners, and all track in both time and price those experienced in the FPA forward test.
The EA is stable while running on an ATC Broker's ECN\STP commission account.
The design is of the type that is attractive to many, because of it's high win rate, but can pose serious problems if misused.
User's must be content with 1 trade per day at the most, and limit position size to 1 micro lot per $1000 of equity.
It will open a second position twice the size of the first, once the market moves 65 pips away from it.
This is a basic martingale strategy, and there is no explanation of how it will exit if the market continues against the direction of the trades.
Until we see that occur, no conclusions can be drawn about the profitability of the overall strategy. Because of the high win rate, it may take some time to get a good example of a wrong-headed trade.
The entries are good. They are based on retests of the daily highs & lows of the recent past, which is why there may be but one or rarely, two trades per day.
I may attempt to force a bad trade by setting an impossible target to see what happens earlier during reversals.
I am also planning to do some back testing to try to dope out the other inscrutable input parameters.
Stay tuned.
AI

Update 2:

To date I have experienced 7 closed trades, 100% winners, and all track in both time and price those experienced in the FPA forward test.
The design is of the type that is attractive to many, because of it's high win rate, but can pose serious problems if misused.
User's must be content with 1 trade per day at the most, and limit position size to 1 micro lot per $1000 of equity.
It will open a second position twice the size of the first, once the market moves 65 pips away from it.
This is a basic martingale strategy, and there is no explanation of how it will exit if the market continues against the direction of the trades.
Until we see that occur, no conclusions can be drawn about the profitability of the overall strategy. Because of the high win rate, it may take some time to get a good example of a wrong-headed trade.
The entries are good. They are based on retests of the daily highs & lows of the recent past, which is why there may be but one or rarely, two trades per day.
I may attempt to force a bad trade by setting an impossible target to see what happens earlier during reversals.
I am also planning to do some back testing to try to dope out the other inscrutable input parameters.
Stay tuned.
AI
Dear Anthony,
Very much it are pleasant to me yours think.
You get stable profit but you speak - (I may attempt to force a bad trade by setting an impossible target to see what happens earlier during reversals. )
- It is ingenious, it is necessary to change algorithm
works what at the end to tell that this EA bad!
You can write at once that it bad. Because it won't work as for me with other settings.
Likely, all EA in the world have working settings.

Hi Anthony,
yes I was abit worries when I see some trades actually went down to -100pips and more just to achieve 10pips.
your backtest will be precious to many.
thank you!

Update 2:

Stay tuned.
AI

Hi Anthony,
yes I was abit worries when I see some trades actually went down to -100pips and more just to achieve 10pips.
your backtest will be precious to many.
thank you!
Backtesting will never display reality. backtesting it only optimization on history with other leverage.
You can see real working capacity only on the real account.
I have 4 months of real trade now.
And it I will test further.
If you consider that I have dangerous EA, then look for other EA better. On FPA good choice of other good systems.
I am confident in the EA. I am sure that I and my clients on real will get profit in a month and through 6 - 12
month as receive now.
Thanks for interest to my work.

Magic

Alex,

I can't understand how your EA works, but it gives profit everytime. It is some amazing mathematical calculation that you have done. Good job!!!

Best regards,
Vicaas

Backtesting will never display reality. backtesting it only optimization on history with other leverage.
You can see real working capacity only on the real account.
I have 4 months of real trade now.
And it I will test further.
If you consider that I have dangerous EA, then look for other EA better. On FPA good choice of other good systems.
I am confident in the EA. I am sure that I and my clients on real will get profit in a month and through 6 - 12
month as receive now.
Thanks for interest to my work.

The drawdown was 162 pips and it double up the lot twice.. its pretty risky ya?
drawdown.jpg

The drawdown was 162 pips and it double up the lot twice.. its pretty risky ya?
View attachment 9463
Dear, It is necessary to look for an occasion what to tell that it is EA bad.
OK. Please, show on FPA - EA which trades absolutely without risks?
And how many there will be a price for this EA - 10 000 dollars or one million?
Or mine for 290 dollars, has to trade without risk always?
Risks are always and any system. The main thing it mathematically to count and open warrants what to avoid a bad situation.

Back