• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SiriusProSystems.com

General discussions of a financial company
Alex (a/k/a success.sh7),
You vile language and unprofessional attitude are not winning you any friends.
Stick to the facts, and understand if you want the privilege of selling product to the public you have to be willing to carefully resolve customer issues; not throw bombs.
AI

Yes success.sh7 it is member SiriusProSystems.com - Representative. Help promote sales. One of the tricks of sale. Very unprofessional!!!

All the accounts are with a small deposit.

For example, this: siriusprosystems1 System | Myfxbook

Deposits is RUR3043.65 it is around 100,- usd

Why use a small deposit in the martingale strategy? Because they know that it is a time bomb. The martingale strategies loss account also for two years. Loss account when they lose very little but benefit greatly from the sale of its EA.

What is martinage? This is info: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/traders-glossary/3345-martingale.html

siriusprosystems1 Discussion in myfxbook - siriusprosystems1 Discussion - Page 5 | Myfxbook

demofxbook Yesterday at 13:21
See 3 trades on 30th May. .03, .06 .12 .. Doubling up . Pure martingale. If that was a loss too.. then. 24 lots , which would have been the end of this account.

demofxbook said nice right.

BigT1 - I'm waiting for your detailed analysis backtest.

Yes success.sh7 it is member SiriusProSystems.com - Representative. Help promote sales. One of the tricks of sale. Very unprofessional!!!

Why use a small deposit in the martingale strategy? Because they know that it is a time bomb. The martingale strategies loss account also for two years. Loss account when they lose very little but benefit greatly from the sale of its EA.

What is martinage? This is info: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/traders-glossary/3345-martingale.html

siriusprosystems1 Discussion in myfxbook - siriusprosystems1 Discussion - Page 5 | Myfxbook

See 3 trades on 30th May. .03, .06 .12 .. Doubling up . Pure martingale. If that was a loss too.. then. 24 lots , which would have been the end of this account.

Oh Jarora, I have no words about you,
you are simply false bastard.
It is very difficult to you to be the normalyy person?
You not the first time try to offend me and my product.
I have on other account a deposit in 10 000 Euros.
I open soon, big PAMM account.
I trust all money to MY robot.
All your insults and lie, doesn't prevent my clients to get profit.
I don't hide the work. All transactions are available monitoring. I guarantee that to clients I send system as at me.
On
to it close the false mouth Please.

Forex is about accuracy. Even if there's no martingale used. Continuos losses can blow up an account too.
If sirius pro systems is close to accurate then martingale makes sense. Of course like Johara said another loss will move account 0.24lots and it could still be dangerous but since the entry is pretty accurate then I guess it's ok.

Sirius

Hi,

I am not a representative of SiriusProSystems, but I would like to give following inputs -

1. All accounts are not of small deposits. Please see the link given below. The account has a reasonably big deposit in Euros.

siriusprosystems3 System | Myfxbook

2. This is not a pure martingale strategy. EA uses selective martingale lots only when price goes against by 65 pips. So we cannot compare this EA with normal "pure" martingale EAs which are risky indeed.

Best regards,

Hi,

I am not a representative of SiriusProSystems, but I would like to give following inputs -

1. All accounts are not of small deposits. Please see the link given below. The account has a reasonably big deposit in Euros.

siriusprosystems3 System | Myfxbook

2. This is not a pure martingale strategy. EA uses selective martingale lots only when price goes against by 65 pips. So we cannot compare this EA with normal "pure" martingale EAs which are risky indeed.
Best regards,

1. It is cent account. Open a Cent Account today, and start forex trading | Forex4you

2. Where is selective martingale lots only when price goes against by 65 pips? MultiLot is 2!!!

05.24.2013 11:06 05.24.2013 14:14 EURUSD Predaj 8.48 1.29888 1.29411 47.7 3040.87 3h 8m 42.12%
05.23.2013 14:17 05.24.2013 14:14 EURUSD Predaj 4.24 1.29046 1.29411 -36.5 -1244.90 23h 57m -12.10%
05.23.2013 02:24 05.24.2013 14:14 EURUSD Predaj 2.14 1.28323 1.29411 -108.8 -1823.91 1d -20.17%

[langtitle=ru]Shame on you jarora[/langtitle]

1. It is cent account. Open a Cent Account today, and start forex trading | Forex4you

Cent?
And why it can't be
- Open a Classic Account today, and start forex trading | Forex4you
OH, I forgot you won't guide me and my system.
ALL ACCOUNTS DEMO ?
What you still will think up about me?
I understand that my system on much the best, for that **** which is sold by you.
means my system it is necessary to kill what to take away from me clients.
YOU won't take away profit from my clients. You can envy it only.
Shame on you

I buying this robot and already run with real account .. this robot making money to me almost everyday , do doubt about that .. as long as you know what are you doing everything are under control .. Jarora , you should stop blame or saying bad word to other people , you should try and you will know how this robot working ..
To me this robot is excellent and what they showing at their website is what i have right now .. Consistent making money and normally one day per trade around 10 pips .. This is honest review from me which is already run with real account and keep on making making money everyday

1. Please let us know how this is a cent account ? The deposited amount is shown clearly in Euros (not cents).

2. The martingale is not doubling the lots after every 5 or 10 pips. It is doing it after 65 pips. So it is not high risk.

Best regards,

2. Where is selective martingale lots only when price goes against by 65 pips? MultiLot is 2!!!

05.24.2013 11:06 05.24.2013 14:14 EURUSD Predaj 8.48 1.29888 1.29411 47.7 3040.87 3h 8m 42.12%
05.23.2013 14:17 05.24.2013 14:14 EURUSD Predaj 4.24 1.29046 1.29411 -36.5 -1244.90 23h 57m -12.10%
05.23.2013 02:24 05.24.2013 14:14 EURUSD Predaj 2.14 1.28323 1.29411 -108.8 -1823.91 1d -20.17%

1. Please let us know how this is a cent account ? The deposited amount is shown clearly in Euros (not cents).

2. The martingale is not doubling the lots after every 5 or 10 pips. It is doing it after 65 pips. So it is not high risk.

Best regards,
Good EA - is only on a site jarora.
It to hate all other EA.
In 4 months was Transactions: 88 from them was 9 times of doubling of Lot. These are about of 10% of from all transactions. Unless it is of 100% of martingale?
My EA which works steadily at real accounts, without restriction in a choice of the broker.
jarora calls ****.
Gallantly!
I try to help all clients with any situations.
I am not the professional advertiser or the seller.
I simply programmer who offers the intellectual work.
In the My country I work as the mathematics teacher. Forex started being engaged about 5 years ago.
I studied programming, instead of marketing.
Likely I need to react aggressively to exchange to people as j a r o r a.
But I am a people, I have emotions.
To me difficult adequately to perceive nonsense and insults from this person.
I am grateful to all clients who believed me and together with me gets profit!
As I described, support and updatings is free for you. In any question and at any time!
Good luck all in trade!

Back