• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SiriusProSystems.com

General discussions of a financial company
One of Corong's posts went way too far and ended up in the moderation queue. Corong will not be rejoining the conversation.

As for everyone else. please behave in a civilized fashion. I appreciate a spirited debate, but this thread has too many borderline posts.

I would prefer not to have to ban anyone else.

I am a programmer instead of the professional seller.
I speak the word on which you deserved.
I am obliged to prove nothing to you.
All proof of my trade is a REAL TRADE.
Who has everything original my EA, smear to do any backtest. But Backtesting will never display reality. backtesting it only optimization on history with other leverage.
You can see real working capacity only on the real account.
leverage for real isn't present on Backtesting. On it all tests not the correct. I speak about it on the site.
But you need to offend me only.
If I so bad why so many people get with me profit?
Where I hide open transactions -
Sirius Pro Systems Metatrader Expert Advisor Test by Forex Peace Army

You do not view 13 full backtest because you edited it. The original version fails to do 13 full backtest or I'm wrong. I want proof and no words.

This the vendor is not afraid to write in the description that uses the martingale strategy. Nothing not hide and view full backtest.

EA MartiStoch Metatrader Expert Advisor Test by Forex Peace Army

GBLab's Profile | Myfxbook

This is very professional. Thumbs up GBLab.

One of Corong's posts went way too far and ended up in the moderation queue. Corong will not be rejoining the conversation.

As for everyone else. please behave in a civilized fashion. I appreciate a spirited debate, but this thread has too many borderline posts.

I would prefer not to have to ban anyone else.
Why blocked Corong's?
Why didn't block the clown of jarora?
how many it is possible to suffer it?
He writes that I have bad EA if people want good EA.
Then it is necessary to address to jarora.
But here it won't show the EA.
Only if you to it write.
Unless it is live discussion?
jarora turned it communication into garbage.
NOW THIS BASTARD WRITES THAT I FORGE backtests. I SEND backtests WITH SETTINGS AFTER PURCHASE.
WITHOUT SETTINGS IT AVAILABLE ON THE SITE.
You can block me too !
I have no desire more here to talk.
to me already bothered to read this nonsense from jarora and inaction from an adminimstration.
THANKS TO ALL CLIENTS FOR SUPPORT!
NOW I AM ENGAGED IN DEVELOPMENT OF 3 PARTS OF SIRIUS.
EVERYTHING WHO ALREADY BOUGHT PREGOING PARTS, WILL RECEIVE 3 PART - FREE OF CHARGE.
ALL OF SUCCESS IN LIFE AND TRADE!
END

Sirius Ea

Mr Moderator,

With all due respect to you and the forum, I feel Jarora is quite rude and insulting in his remarks / comments to most of the vendors that are featured here. One thing - he doesn't know how to write proper english and the other thing is - instead of being factual, most of his comments come across as quite rude and sarcastic.
I am not an EA vendor, but I would feel quite insulted if someone makes irresponsible remarks. Why can't he put across his points without being rude and insulting? I have been quite irritated with the way he has been posting comments on the forum and I am sure most of others who read this forum are. It is quite surprising that you have not banned this person. Hope you have been reading his comments everywhere on the website.
This is my feeling about this entire discussion started by Jarora - "Disgusting and in poor taste". He definitely needs to learn some politeness in his communications.

Best regards,
Vicaas

Why blocked Corong's?
how many it is possible to suffer it?
He writes that I have bad EA if people want good EA.
Then it is necessary to address to jarora.
But here it won't show the EA.
Only if you to it write.
Unless it is live discussion?
jarora turned it communication into garbage.
NOW THIS BASTARD WRITES THAT I FORGE backtests. I SEND backtests WITH SETTINGS AFTER PURCHASE.
WITHOUT SETTINGS IT AVAILABLE ON THE SITE.
You can block me too !
I have no desire more here to talk.
to me already bothered to read this nonsense from jarora and inaction from an adminimstration.
THANKS TO ALL CLIENTS FOR SUPPORT!
NOW I AM ENGAGED IN DEVELOPMENT OF 3 PARTS OF SIRIUS.
EVERYTHING WHO ALREADY BOUGHT PREGOING PARTS, WILL RECEIVE 3 PART - FREE OF CHARGE.
ALL OF SUCCESS IN LIFE AND TRADE!
END

Mr Moderator,

With all due respect to you and the forum, I feel Jarora is quite rude and insulting in his remarks / comments to most of the vendors that are featured here. One thing - he doesn't know how to write proper english and the other thing is - instead of being factual, most of his comments come across as quite rude and sarcastic.
I am not an EA vendor, but I would feel quite insulted if someone makes irresponsible remarks. Why can't he put across his points without being rude and insulting? I have been quite irritated with the way he has been posting comments on the forum and I am sure most of others who read this forum are. It is quite surprising that you have not banned this person. Hope you have been reading his comments everywhere on the website.
This is my feeling about this entire discussion started by Jarora - "Disgusting and in poor taste". He definitely needs to learn some politeness in his communications.

Best regards,
Vicaas

I sorry. Yes, I am already irritated when I see that lie vendors customers in the description of the robot. For example: Vendor write that uses spalping strategy but it is martingale strategy. This angers everyone. Is this fair. NO!

My first post here is not mine but an experienced programmer (Capella) which I copied. He include between the elite, and I believe him.

Sorry Vicaas for my English. It's not my native language.

Why blocked Corong's?

I banned Corong because his behavior clearly crossed the line. None of you saw his post, I did. It was 10 times worse than anything you or Jarora have said so far. Both you and Jarora have earned a place on my watch list. I expect both of you to be more cautious in your language towards each other and towards other forum members.

I would prefer not to have to ban anyone else in this thread.

There hasn't been a trade for 3 days. Alex will you update us?

I think that the vendor purposely has changed investor password. This is not a bug forexpeacearmy. Other accounts on forexpeacearmy go OK.

Back