• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SiriusProSystems.com

General discussions of a financial company
jorora, you aren't a client. you are a clown and the liar.
I sold nothing you also anything I am not going to sell.
I will repeat again. if I am a nonprofessional and I have bad EA.
show YOU EA on FPA! ! !
BUT, you here don't have anything bastard.
YOU only to offend other works!
Why the administration of forexpeacearmy can't block this bastard?
It only goes at forums and bad EA tells all.
But never shows him EA on FPA!
Please, pay attention to it.

Hi jorora
Since you are a customer would you be able to do the backtest?

Sorry I wrote it wrong. I can be the next future customer or client, and I want to see 13 year old full backtest. No only picture backtest.

jorora, you aren't a client. you are a clown and the liar.
I sold nothing you also anything I am not going to sell.
I will repeat again. if I am a nonprofessional and I have bad EA.
show YOU EA on FPA! ! !
BUT, you here don't have anything bastard.
YOU only to offend other works!
Why the administration of forexpeacearmy can't block this bastard?
It only goes at forums and bad EA tells all.
But never shows him EA on FPA!
Please, pay attention to it.

Caution Admin! Vendor starts using inappropriate words.

[QUOTE = Jarora; 123933] [QUOTE = success.sh7; 123912] Внимание Ðдмин! Производитель начинает иÑпользовать неумеÑтные Ñлова. [/ QUOTE]

Bastard - is the only word which describes you jarora!
I want to see your EA on FPA!
Try to be the man

[QUOTE = Jarora; 123933] [QUOTE = success.sh7; 123912] Внимание Ðдмин! Производитель начинает иÑпользовать неумеÑтные Ñлова. [/ QUOTE]

Bastard - is the only word which describes you jarora!
I want to see your EA on FPA!
Try to be the man

You want to ake from me EA? I do not understand. I'm not a programmer but experienced member who has long experience with EAs. You are the first who publicly uses coarse words. Very unprofessional.

Questions for vendor success.sh7:

1, You can input full backtest and no only picture backtest on your www site?
2, You say that nothing to hide so why you have open trades and open orders are private?

Clipboard01.jpg

Show that you are a professional for members.

Backtest:

And as you can see from the source code, it uses fix hard coded instructions to avoid trading during specific periods of time back in history - periods that otherwise would cause major drawdowns

if ((TimeCurrent() > D'08.04.2002 02:00' && TimeCurrent() < D'01.05.2002 02:00') || (TimeCurrent() > D'15.06.2002 02:00' && TimeCurrent() < D'25.06.2002 02:00') ||
(TimeCurrent() > D'10.11.2003 01:00' && TimeCurrent() < D'19.11.2002 01:00') || (TimeCurrent() > D'17.12.2003 01:00' && TimeCurrent() < D'31.12.2003 01:00') || (TimeCurrent() > D'29.06.2004 02:00' &&
TimeCurrent() < D'21.07.2004 02:00') || (TimeCurrent() > D'22.08.2004 02:00' && TimeCurrent() < D'27.08.2004 02:00') || (TimeCurrent() > D'11.09.2005 02:00' && TimeCurrent() < D'20.09.2005 02:00') ||
(TimeCurrent() > D'23.10.2006 02:00' && TimeCurrent() < D'10.11.2006 01:00') || (TimeCurrent() > D'20.11.2006 01:00' && TimeCurrent() < D'27.11.2006 01:00') || (TimeCurrent() > D'10.08.2007 02:00' &&
TimeCurrent() < D'16.08.2007 02:00') || (TimeCurrent() > D'15.01.2008 01:00' && TimeCurrent() < D'21.01.2008 01:00') || (TimeCurrent() > D'26.10.2008 02:00' && TimeCurrent() < D'01.11.2008 02:00') ||
(TimeCurrent() > D'25.10.2009 02:00' && TimeCurrent() < D'01.11.2009 01:00') || (TimeCurrent() > D'15.02.2010 01:00' && TimeCurrent() < D'19.02.2010 01:00') || (TimeCurrent() > D'28.12.2010 01:00' &&
TimeCurrent() < D'03.01.2011 01:00')) li_8 = FALSE;

Don't open trade between 8 April - 1 May 2002, nor between 15 - 26 June 2002 etcetera. The programmer added this because he noticed that the EA made major drawdowns during those periods, and instead of trying to optimise the settings and the trading strategy he was lame and added this part of the code. If he was clever enough, he would have written that part of the code in C (or any other high level language) and compiled it as a function into the DLL-file. This fatal mistake from the programmer/vendor confirms without any further evidence that this EA is crap.

The programmer/vendor added this part of the code to make sure that anyone who does backtests will get good result that avoids the periods of big drawdows. This is called "deceiving", and is a major red warning flag to anyone who consider to buy this EA! Simply because it will for sure make major drawdowns in the future.

Even though you don't look at backtests, most users of EA's make backtests, simply because they give some information on what could be expected from the EA; how it behaves, how it trades, etc.

This is your 1st post, Jerora.. Camon.. Stop Clowning. FPA must pay attention to this guy.. Jerora definitly LIAR..

You want to ake from me EA? I do not understand. I'm not a programmer but experienced member who has long experience with EAs. You are the first who publicly uses coarse words. Very unprofessional.

View attachment 9652

Show that you are a professional for members.
I am a programmer instead of the professional seller.
I speak the word on which you deserved.
I am obliged to prove nothing to you.
All proof of my trade is a REAL TRADE.
Who has everything original my EA, smear to do any backtest. But Backtesting will never display reality. backtesting it only optimization on history with other leverage.
You can see real working capacity only on the real account.
leverage for real isn't present on Backtesting. On it all tests not the correct. I speak about it on the site.
But you need to offend me only.
If I so bad why so many people get with me profit?
Where I hide open transactions -
Sirius Pro Systems Metatrader Expert Advisor Test by Forex Peace Army

This is your 1st post, Jerora.. Camon.. Stop Clowning. FPA must pay attention to this guy.. Jerora definitly LIAR..

You view the 13 full backtest and can see who is the liar here. I'm waiting corong?

Back