• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SiriusProSystems.com

General discussions of a financial company
1. Please let us know how this is a cent account ? The deposited amount is shown clearly in Euros (not cents).

2. The martingale is not doubling the lots after every 5 or 10 pips. It is doing it after 65 pips. So it is not high risk.

Best regards,

1, Look picture: Open CENT account in EUR.jpg

2, You did made 13 year backtest as vendor? How do you know that it is not really high risk?

1, Look picture: View attachment 9611

2, You did made 13 year backtest as vendor? How do you know that it is not really high risk?

Hai Jerora.. As a trader, we know what the risk is. I know you are alerting us. Thankyou for that but you have to compare Sirius with yours. Do you have myfxbook account ? Do you have an EA that not risk at all or at least savest and provitable than Sirius ? Etc.. You talk too much and do nothings (IMO)

Hai Jerora.. As a trader, we know what the risk is. I know you are alerting us. Thankyou for that but you have to compare Sirius with yours. Do you have myfxbook account ? Do you have an EA that not risk at all or at least savest and provitable than Sirius ? Etc.. You talk too much and do nothings (IMO)

Each EA is risky but not at the cost of losing the entire account. For martingale strategy you will lose everything. Vendor won't return money when customers find that is it a martingale strategy. For company ClickBank, RegNow, Click2Sell or Avangate you refund money without any reason until at least 30 days. Vendor use liqpay without options return money. When your vendor tells you that money not give so do not have a chance to get the money back. I would recommend to use scalping strategy. It is low risk as for me. Search in google for example words: Best Forex Robots. He who seeks finds :)

I think Mr Jarora is here to promote his website Best Forex Robot | Top Forex Robots Tested and he enjoys bashing all EA's featured on FPA website. Ha ha.... :)
Is the FPA moderator looking at all this???

But Best Forex Robot | Top Forex Robots Tested has all demo accounts it seems, no real accounts.

Mr Jarora - can you recommend us some good non martingale EA which you personally use and make good money? Also, if you have a real account to show, kindly send the picture, so we can compare and see if it is better than Sirius EA or any other EA on this website. I am sure all of us will be very grateful if you guide us

Thank you and regards,

I think Mr Jarora is here to promote his website Best Forex Robot | Top Forex Robots Tested and he enjoys bashing all EA's featured on FPA website. Ha ha.... :)
Is the FPA moderator looking at all this???

But Best Forex Robot | Top Forex Robots Tested has all demo accounts it seems, no real accounts.

Mr Jarora - can you recommend us some good non martingale EA which you personally use and make good money? Also, if you have a real account to show, kindly send the picture, so we can compare and see if it is better than Sirius EA or any other EA on this website. I am sure all of us will be very grateful if you guide us

Thank you and regards,

That you enter an address here page Best Forex Robots are breaking the rules. Why did you choose only this the webpage? There are more in google. I just gave you an example what search. Best Forex Robots is not my page which is a shame :-( I have a different but similar. You need to look at the vendors website and search real account and not demo! Who wants advise which EA is profitable and safe so let me sends message.

Last edited:
this EA give me stable result GOOD EA . cheers....
b4ndit12, thanks for the good words.
If it isn't difficult, you can leave the opinions in reviews of system.
I will try to answer couple of questions.
... For martingale strategy you will lose everything -
It depends as to use and with what risks to use. At me each level miscalculates mathematically.
It is taken from long-term supervision over the market.
Even if it is option doesn't arrange. possibly to switch off martingale in settings to system.
... Vendor won't return money when customers find that is it a martingale strategy. - What means when he understood?
I have a hidden monitoring or the hidden history of transactions? All transactions are open and available to the analysis in 4 months on real for this moment.
... you refund money without any reason until at least 30 days - That means without any reasons? You receive money back + EA, settings, support.
What seller will offer the product? If each buyer at any time is able to receive it free of charge at will?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yes jarora tells just everything the nonprofessionals, all EA here the bad. Also it is horror.
But if it has really Super EA. Then to jarora provide it on FPA.
Let all of us will be able SEE your EA on FPA.
We will be able to discuss safety, your professionalism, your support, your updatings on a product.
Let's see what responses your clients leave. If my EA and other so bad.
Let's see how you return money at the request of the client.
Why you hide, calling all nonprofessionals.
Can at you there is nothing normal for real trade.

Back