Small Investment...

If you keep your lot size small, say 0.01 or 0.02 and you're not making obvious mistakes you shouldn't have much trouble. I wouldn't recommend increasing the lot size too much though.

If we will be using lower trading lots then we will have very low amount of risks in our trades and that will give us more trading opportunities :)

I think one can do more experiments with low lots and small investment. He can use it in different manners , small account is not a big hurdle in trading it is a way to get experience of trading it saves our big money from loss .

Certainly. Though, I personally save the experiments for the demo account. Or at the very least I try on demo, then move onto small lots on a live account and then try with a larger lot, if the first two attempts were successful.

If we will be using lower trading lots then we will have very low amount of risks in our trades and that will give us more trading opportunities :)
Yes it's right, in addition using small investment capital, will safe use lowest lot size, and because small investment has narrow free margin to withstand price movement so better work with short term plan trading I think.

Apart from the small lot size it's also a good idea to only open new positions when you are absolutely sure that you are seeing a good signal and you have a proper entry point. You can't take unnecessary risks when you have an account that small.

Apart from the small lot size it's also a good idea to only open new positions when you are absolutely sure that you are seeing a good signal and you have a proper entry point. You can't take unnecessary risks when you have an account that small.

We can take risks in our trading as long as we know how we will be able to trade using them and what should be the minimum income that we get in our trades :)

Yes small accounts are some how safe for traders they did not take high risks with low capital in this way their amount is far from high loss. If they had large capital any time emotional feeling will tend them to trade with big lots to make high profits.

Low capital is not suitable for long term plan trading beause too narrow to withstand price movement although use smallest lot size, but start with low capital as trader they also must use low risk with smallest lot size, and as they can possible at first trades they can making profit so their equity will better.

Low capital is not suitable for long term plan trading beause too narrow to withstand price movement although use smallest lot size, but start with low capital as trader they also must use low risk with smallest lot size, and as they can possible at first trades they can making profit so their equity will better.

We have the option of trading in many of the currency pairs and the reason we need a trading capital is that we have to ride the tough times also :)

We have the option of trading in many of the currency pairs and the reason we need a trading capital is that we have to ride the tough times also :)
Yes so many pair we can choose to traded, but low capital also will so dificult if trade on multiple pair, choose one pair actually is enough if already have good ability to catch profit

Back