Small Investment...

of course new traders not know how emotions come to trading and put them in danger , getting experience of live trading with small investment is a safe solution . They should make live trading with low risk then go to high investment after getting some success with it .

We should try to manage our trading in such a manner that our emotions are well under control and we can earn a good income also :)

Small investment is a hurdle but you can still cope with that if you use good money management and have good patience required for trading.

Yes after good experience of trading traders had control on emotions this control helps to remain responsible while doing trading decisions. As we have to take proper risk in trading and invest reasonable amount without emotional thinking.

Yes after good experience of trading traders had control on emotions this control helps to remain responsible while doing trading decisions. As we have to take proper risk in trading and invest reasonable amount without emotional thinking.

If we are having a good trading experience with us then our trading ability will increase and also this is a fact that we have to look for and consider while doing our trades :)

Trading should be done with minimum risk to save account from huge losses so it is necessary that to improve trading experience through demo account or by taking guide from expert traders.

Trading should be done with minimum risk to save account from huge losses so it is necessary that to improve trading experience through demo account or by taking guide from expert traders.
It's true. Forex trading can be done right if you focus on small long-term profit (by controlling risk) rather than a quick lucky strike.

but the mentality is always different while using real and demo account, i have experienced it before.
When i use demo, i was profitable, but i am afraid it isn't when i go real :(
I'm completely agree with this opinion. You will never understand how to trade until you begin to trade with real money.
I would say that 200 is good for beginning, but you have to understand that it isn't enough to make good profit. Anyway, you will be able to learn and to have an experience in real trading. Good luck!

I'm completely agree with this opinion. You will never understand how to trade until you begin to trade with real money.
I would say that 200 is good for beginning, but you have to understand that it isn't enough to make good profit. Anyway, you will be able to learn and to have an experience in real trading. Good luck!

We should try to use our trading funds with some caution and also know that if we are doing our trades then how much amount of profits we would be able to earn in our trading is also equally important for us :D

I am also still use small investment on my account, I like with forex as part time businesss only and still enjoy start with small capital if get margin call will waiting again after have money and never borrow money

I also like small investment for trading it saves us from high loss because we are bound to tske limited risk with small investment . Some times high capital become high loss because traders forget risk management and their ignorance results in loss .

Back