Small Investment...

you do need a reasonable investment to be successful in forex but you also need to know your stuff
First you start with small investment before going to the reasonable as the chances are your first account won't last very long.

First you start with small investment before going to the reasonable as the chances are your first account won't last very long.
It's wise decision start from small investment, because forex is risky business, if we trade blindly using high lot size it will like as suicide account, and will good if start from small capital the grow up to bigger money

It's wise decision start from small investment, because forex is risky business, if we trade blindly using high lot size it will like as suicide account, and will good if start from small capital the grow up to bigger money

Yes we all know that doing trading is a risky business and if we will make some efforts it will become more easier for us to do so :)

Hi Guys,

This is my first post here at FPA, I'm very new to Forex coming over from trading Binary Options for 10 months......Yeah, I know right!

I've been reading into the Military School for a couple of weeks now, slowing chugging through the the great information provided. I'm also following Jarratt Davis very closely to gauge how he trades the fundamentals as this way of trading is really what brought me over to the light.

The question I have is, not having thousands at my disposal to invest with, would $200 be a reasonable deposit to begin with?

Any feedback on small investments would be highly appreciated, I plan to start a demo account shortly and use that until I feel comfortable enough to use a live account but I just trying to feel for what kind of deposit amount I could see respectable returns from.

Thanks in advance :)
hey! alright so my personal advice for you would be not to have very high hopes for real trading when you achieved significant growth in your practice account. that's because conditions for demo accounts are quite different from their real counterpart. in real trading you have to consider all the broker imposed conditions for you to trade, in demo you can do whatever your heart wishes for.

I also like small investment for trading it saves us from high loss because we are bound to tske limited risk with small investment . Some times high capital become high loss because traders forget risk management and their ignorance results in loss .

I don’t know, how can it possible to maintain high losses by small investment. It depends on your trading knowledge and risk management capability, nothing to do with any kinds of investment at all. Practically, we the traders have to focus on our trading skill than our investment. Because, only proper trading skill can makes small investment larger.

I don’t know, how can it possible to maintain high losses by small investment. It depends on your trading knowledge and risk management capability, nothing to do with any kinds of investment at all. Practically, we the traders have to focus on our trading skill than our investment. Because, only proper trading skill can makes small investment larger.
Yes right, skill that will increasing small capital to bigger money, and might not all trader able to making this plan, small investment if trader can't manage well, because might not suitable for long term plan hence will get loss quickly too

Hi Guys,

This is my first post here at FPA, I'm very new to Forex coming over from trading Binary Options for 10 months......Yeah, I know right!

I've been reading into the Military School for a couple of weeks now, slowing chugging through the the great information provided. I'm also following Jarratt Davis very closely to gauge how he trades the fundamentals as this way of trading is really what brought me over to the light.

The question I have is, not having thousands at my disposal to invest with, would $200 be a reasonable deposit to begin with?

Any feedback on small investments would be highly appreciated, I plan to start a demo account shortly and use that until I feel comfortable enough to use a live account but I just trying to feel for what kind of deposit amount I could see respectable returns from.

Thanks in advance :)
yup, it s always good to start slow and small, to minimize the losses. also you will need to find a reliable broker which allows an account this small and appropriate trading conditions for you.

Yes right, skill that will increasing small capital to bigger money, and might not all trader able to making this plan, small investment if trader can't manage well, because might not suitable for long term plan hence will get loss quickly too

If we know how we can do better trading then certainly we will be able to increase our trading skills and also that will make sure that we are getting a good and stable income :)

Yes, for increasing our small investment bigger we have to increase our trading knowledge by learning. Some traders try to increase their small investment by taking deposit bonuses, but it is useless to have 100-200% bonus which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

Yes, for increasing our small investment bigger we have to increase our trading knowledge by learning. Some traders try to increase their small investment by taking deposit bonuses, but it is useless to have 100-200% bonus which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

Yes that is also good and if we can get bonus for our trades that will help in making more profits at the end of the trading month :D

Back