So Here I am.....

joce3515

Recruit
Okay, so I won't be shy. :pHello and I love this forum....my husband thinks Felix is my boyfriend :eek:..but he's okay with that. :confused: Felix has opened my eyes on how to really make money. I have a strategy now that works for me only because he turned on the lights so I could see. So Thank you for that.:cool:

Okay, so I won't be shy. :pHello and I love this forum....my husband thinks Felix is my boyfriend :eek:..but he's okay with that. :confused: Felix has opened my eyes on how to really make money. I have a strategy now that works for me only because he turned on the lights so I could see. So Thank you for that.:cool:

I love your comment about your husband thinking Felix is your boyfriend. My husband thought the SAME thing. After 12 years of marriage he thought I was having an affair on line because of all the time that I was spending here trying to figure everything out. LOL I had to laugh.

Hope everything is going well for you. Im still beginning and need all the advice I can get. So, if you have any to pass along, feel free!!

Thank you, Anne Marie

Hey Mr Admin, I am not sure if you were asking me or Marie about the husband joining the forum. But my husband is very interested in trading and also has traded forex. He has just left the trading up to me because my system works. He is waiting for me to teach him. He will definitely be joining.
Joce

Hey Mr Admin, I am not sure if you were asking me or Marie about the husband joining the forum. But my husband is very interested in trading and also has traded forex. He has just left the trading up to me because my system works. He is waiting for me to teach him. He will definitely be joining.
Joce

Hallo Joce
Maybe yoy can tell me more about your system?
amri

Hi Amri, Well I never trade against the trend. I follow the news and will jump in if it goes with the trend otherwise I wait till after the news and jump in on a retracement. I only will close a position at a 10 % of my investment loss. Unless I have a good feeling that it will continue towards my target. I hold my trades for up to 2 weeks. If the trade won't go in my favor after that I usually close position. I use the bollinger bands, 20 ema, 20 sma 50 and 200 moving average and the rsi. I base the trend on the weekly chart and if the 4 hr chart is following trend then base my entry on the 15min. price has to be above the 50 ma and rsi has have just moved above 50 on a long position. Or just moved below the 50 on a short. I don't always follow these rules because I am a volitile woman with mood swings. But so far since the beginning of this year I have been able to keep a steady 10% gain on my money. I don't make a trade everyday and try not to trade mondays and fridays. I have 5 children, my own business and I homeschool. So slow and steady works for me. Oh, and I only use mental stops or I will go mental and only carry one trade at a time. Hope this helps you.
Joce

Back