So much SPAM for Forex-Metal.com

And more forex-metal spam from me

There are plenty of time frames that can be used for day trading. The most common ones are the 1 minute, the 3 minutes, the 5 minutes, the 15 minutes or even the 30 minutes.
The 1 minute time frame is not very good. Since you’ll always pay a 3 or 5 pips spread in Forex, most of the times the 1 minute period doesn’t offer you much opportunities. This time frame is too small in order to avoid all the noise, and in order to find good intraday trends. I is my experience from Forex-metal co.

Spam Cat is wondering how many more idiots are going to spam for Forex-Metal.com.
NoSpamCat.jpg

I SPAM for Forex-Metal in the FPA's Community Forums

I think Forex-Metal has the largest trade volume. I always prefer pivot point. I don't trade commodities. I do invest in physical gold and silver.

More of my SPAM for Forex-Metal.com

Forex (also known as FX and foreign exchange) is the market where one national currency is exchanged for another one. Unlike other financial markets that operate at a centralized location (i.e., the stock exchange), the worldwide Forex market does not have a central location. A transaction in Forex market could be as simple as a tourist buying foreign currency or as complex as a multi-level strategy executed by the bank, involving different currencies and multiple settlement dates. for all about Forex jut download this pdf file :: forex-metal.com/learning_forex.pdf

I can't stop SPAMMING for Forex-Metal!

So far I know it is scam. That's why trader should go to a good broker. In that case Forex-Metal can be the best option. cause it is a regulated broker also it has nice offer to her traders.

Spam Cat, please kill me before I SPAM for Forex-Metal.com again!

You may learn by going forex-metal.com cause they also have a Education menu. I have learned many thing from there. It is very helpful site.

Your spammy request for death has been granted.
NoSpamCat.jpg

Another Spammer for Forex-Metal posting in the FPA's Daily Signals

It is a good and informative article. These are great Gold signals.

forex-metal

Spam Cat is going to get fat if Forex-Metal keeps feeding him more spammers.

NoSpamCat.jpg

How many more people will spam for Forex-Metal!

No its not true just trade under genuine traders friends.I traded under forex-metal.Really a genuine compnay to trade with.

This spammer was all over General Forex Talk. He doesn't care that there ar rules against commercial posts in that area. If this is how Forex-Metal feels about rules, what about rules protecting traders?

Spam Cat recommends against doing business with companies that spam.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Spam spam spam spam

Yes why not but one thing according to me is you must have a good guidance about trading.Talking about myself i was doing regular job but i started as anew bie under forex-metal,these guys make me learnt each and every forex detail and now i am a full time forex-trader under them.

I love to spam for Forex-Metal.com.

Best forex trading company you have come across?

Hey forum members can you share your experience with me regarding best trading company you gus have come across.Well i traded gold under forex-metal and believe me got benefited a lot.So curious to see other peoples trading experience!!

Which Trading is Best? Gold,silver,money oil?

Let me know your views friends.According to you which trading is best.I ahave only traded gold yet under forex-metal so seeking for some more options,Can you guys share your experience with me?

Back