• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SolidECN.com

General discussions of a financial company
Solid ECN Payment Options
www.solidecn.com

solidecn_payment.png

Easy, fast, reliable, and cost-effective deposit/withdrawal is a must in the trading world. We have already introduced the best-in-class payment options, and we will endeavor to add more in the future.

> Cryptocurrencies, stable coins and altcoins
> Bank wire
> e-Wallets

- No verification is required
- Fast withdrawal, No question asked

Open a free demo account here.

Trade +250 Products on MT5 with Bitcoin!
www.solidecn.com

fpa_1.png

Are you afraid of converting your coins to fiat?

Solid ECN provider bitcoin based MT5 account where traders can trade the world with bitcoin. This is the ideal solution for those who don't wish to convert their crypto assets into fiat money.

Open a free MT5 bitcoin based account.

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to ask if there are any requirements I must meet before I am able to withdraw the 40% bonus you said you give. If there are, what are they? I also want to know if you have any trading restrictions. Thanks

Hi, I would like to ask if there are any requirements I must meet before I am able to withdraw the 40% bonus you said you give. If there are, what are they? I also want to know if you have any trading restrictions. Thanks

Hello, and thank you for your message.

The bonus can't be withdrawn, but our customers are free to cash profits anytime. The bonus won't be cancelled if the withdrawal amount doesn't exceed profits.

Any withdrawal from the initial balance (deposited money) will cancel the bonus.

For all further inquiries, feel free to leave a comment.

Solid ECN Promotions
www.solidecn.com

forum_bonus.png

We offer a wide range of promotions at Solid ECN Securities.

> %40 Deposit
> No deposit fee
> No Withdrawal fee
> Free daily market update
> Negative Balance Protection

Solid ECN Vs Inflation
Trade with a True ECN Broker

forum.png
We have inflation concerns at Solid ECN Securities. Therefore we came up with an ultimate solution by providing multiple wallets to our customers. They can save their assets, investments, and profits in the most demanded currencies and cryptos.

> Euro wallet
> Bitcoin wallet
> US dollar wallet
> Pound sterling wallet
> Canadian dollar wallet

Feel free to open an account with Solid ECN, best place to trade Forex, Commodities, Indices and cryptocurrencies.

Register!

Attachments

• forum.png
    forum.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
Solid ECN Trading Platform
Part 1/3

forum.png

> Trading in Forex, stocks and futures from any web browser
> The web platform operates without any additional software or browser extensions
> Compatibility with Windows, Mac, Linux operating system

Feel free to open an account with Solid ECN, best place to trade Forex, Commodities, Indices and cryptocurrencies.​

Register!

instagram | facebook | twitter | linkedin

Part 2/3

forum_1.png

The MetaTrader 5 Web platform allows you to start trading on the Forex, exchange and futures markets from any browser and operating system, including Windows, Mac and Linux. You can access the rich set of functions that are available in the MetaTrader 5 desktop platform directly on the web, which means you can analyze financial quotes and trade without downloading or installing any application. You can access your account and start trading in just a couple of clicks. Trading on the Web platform is safe, while any transmitted information is securely encrypted.

> Reliable data protection
> Netting and hedging position accounting systems
> Full set of MetaTrader 5 trade orders, including pending and stop-orders
> All types of trading operations

Trading on a demo account is free, sign up for a demo ECN account here to check our tight spreads.

Part 3/3

forum_1.png

If the installation of a desktop platform or a mobile application is not possible, the MetaTrader 5 Web Platform offers the perfect solution for every trader. You can place any type of market and pending orders, trade currencies, stocks and futures with one click from a chart or Market Depth, as well as perform comprehensive market analysis using 30 technical indicators and 24 graphical objects. All these features can be now accessed any time and from any web browser.
> Advanced Market Depth and One Click Trading
> 3 chart types and 9 timeframes (periods)
> 30 indicators and 24 graphical objects for technical analysis
> Real-time quotes in Market Watch

Trading on a demo account doesn't have any risks, sign up here to check our unique trading conditions.

%100 Deposit Bonus
Promo Code FPAODP

We have a deal for our community at FPA's. A %100 bonus to first deposits.

> Register.
> Fund your trading account.
> Send the promo code FPAODP by email to info@solidecn.com.
> All profits from the bonus account are free to withdraw.
> The bonus won't be canceled in drawdowns. It is %100 trade-able.
> The bonus cap per client is $100.
> Negative balance protection.

The promotion will expire after receiving the first 100 applications.

Register

Free trading courses
Solid ECN Securities

forum_course.png

Do you lose money on your trades? Does the market play you? Are you tired of getting stopped by market spikes?

If the answer is YES to the questions above, you should consider subscribing to our channel on YouTube to access our weekly trading tutorials, courses, and market updates. Our expert team helps traders worldwide to understand the market the way it should be.

Solid ECN YouTube channel

Solid ECN Products
www.solidecn.com

solidecn_product_forum.png

In line with our mission to secure extensive trading possibilities, we offer our clients access to the broadest variety of markets.

> Forex (47 products)
> Metals (4 products)
> Cryptocurrencies (55 products)
> Commodities (82 products)
> Energies (2 products)
> Indices (11 products)

We have picked a wide range of instruments for each market so that you can make the most out of your trading venture. Every account has access to all markets.

Back