• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StandardPips.com

General discussions of a financial company

I've never sad that your service is scam! You are just not as honest as you pretend to be! If you want to fight my words! Put on a link to a MT4I or MT4Stats with your statement of the whole history of your trades and I will take all of my words back! You have my word!

You have my word too

I've never sad that your service is scam! You are just not as honest as you pretend to be! If you want to fight my words! Put on a link to a MT4I or MT4Stats with your statement of the whole history of your trades and I will take all of my words back! You have my word!

Will be done on Friday when trading week is over. So if you can hold out until then. Our live account for managed service has already been sent here and should be up in the next few days.

Will be done on Friday when trading week is over. So if you can hold out until then. Our live account for managed service has already been sent here and should be up in the next few days.

I want to see all of the trade history mentioned on the website! And I can't wait until Friday. You can just subscribe and upload a statement there in less than 5 mins do it now and let's finish that thing right now and keep looking forward.

I want to see all of the trade history mentioned on the website! And I can't wait until Friday. You can just subscribe and upload a statement there in less than 5 mins do it now and let's finish that thing right now and keep looking forward.

Physiology will play a part with the draw down from last week and this is why I am waiting. Also you will see ALL trades, the same exact ones listed on my trade journal. All performance is based off my live account.

Physiology will play a part with the draw down from last week and this is why I am waiting. Also you will see ALL trades, the same exact ones listed on my trade journal. All performance is based off my live account.

There was just small drawdown last week! Stop playing and put it on! Also the way you reply reminds me a lot to Chase... maybe because you are brothers :) There is a lot of psychology here. SO I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY SAYING "Physiology" but...

Will be here Friday. That is all. Have a good day.

C'mon Chase let's talk like real traders and let's be honest! I know you have some guts to trade the market but... something keeps me away from your service... If you tell me right now that the history is not real I will understand and will give you a chance!

I wait one more 4 days yes!
I hope is all true and you make signals in your account.
I believe one more time .
thanks !

Then who is the guy that has been communicating in donnaforex? thw very first message posted is "I am chase himself" and he said he cannot trade 2 weeks ago due to family reason..
so Chase is trading or You kevin is trading as the signal provider? we are confused. please clarify..

I don't have over 450 members for nothing. Lie? He is my technical guy he has no contact with any members. What else do you have my friend? A poor attempt to hurt my creditability. Family is family and if you had one you would understand.

Back