• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StandardPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
WOW. Where to start I do not know, Chase is no longer emailing, messaging, posting threads or anything. He is my brother but a heated battle between him and FPA happened and I decided to handle all email, messages, etc. He runs the back end now. You won't ever hear from him. He is the technical guy. I am Kevin, I am the signal provider. There is nothing to hide. But your opinion is your opinion.

Chase ran knightfx and I gave him the job of posting on the website. Since the spilt I do not use him anymore. I didn't realize his name was on there. My name is Kevin. I am uploading the live statement this weekend for signals and I just sent over the information for our live statement on our managed account service.

Here you are saying another thing!!!!! Hehe GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE WHO STILL TRUST THIS GUY!!!!

Lie after lie...

brother ?

WOW. Where to start I do not know, Chase is no longer emailing, messaging, posting threads or anything. He is my brother but a heated battle between him and FPA happened and I decided to handle all email, messages, etc. He runs the back end now. You won't ever hear from him. He is the technical guy. I am Kevin, I am the signal provider. There is nothing to hide. But your opinion is your opinion.

So i don't unerstand nothing anymore.
Chase is your brother and is doing the backend - in the recent post- and in another post you just fired him... :)
Can u be a moment sincere ?

Bad...

Here you are saying another thing!!!!! Hehe GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE WHO STILL TRUST THIS GUY!!!!

Lie after lie...

I don't have over 450 members for nothing. Lie? He is my technical guy he has no contact with any members. What else do you have my friend? A poor attempt to hurt my creditability. Family is family and if you had one you would understand.

I don't have over 450 members for nothing. Lie? He is my technical guy he has no contact with any members. What else do you have my friend? A poor attempt to hurt my creditability. Family is family and if you had one you would understand.

I don't need to have anything else :) You're going to prove the rest ;) I'm done with this thread...

I don't need to have anything else :) You're going to prove the rest ;) I'm done with this thread...

Good. Everything is laid out, take it how you want it I guess? If I was a scam I think I would of disappeared by now? Our definitions of scam are drastically different. I am NOT going anywhere. :D

Good. Everything is laid out, take it how you want it I guess? If I was a scam I think I would of disappeared by now? Our definitions of scam are drastically different. I am NOT going anywhere. :D

You are right : you have to stay to scam.
:d

I've never sad that your service is scam! You are just not as honest as you pretend to be! If you want to fight my words! Put on a link to a MT4I or MT4Stats with your statement of the whole history of your trades and I will take all of my words back! You have my word!

Back