• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StandardPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
Knightfx was a joint venture with a partner. I left him and started my own. My performance goes back further than the start date of the website. Yes correct. I was also unaware of him posting on here until FPA brought it up to me.

I have done a October recap plus this weeks recap is now up.

October performance results:

GBP/USD 25 Wins, 14 lost, 8 break even 70.21%

EUR/USD 32 Wins, 12 lost, 4 break even 75%

AUD/USD 33 Wins, 7 lost, 6 break even 84.78%

EUR/JPY 28 Wins, 11 lost, 7 break even 72.91%

USD/JPY 19 Wins, 12 lost, 10 break even 70.73%

USD/CHF 27 Wins, 11 lost, 9 break even 76.59%

GBP/USD +360

EUR/USD +660

AUD/USD +780

EUR/JPY +510

USD/JPY +438

USD/CHF +447

So this week was bad but I see change with Fridays trading. I look forward to next week and anyone who signed up with a trial this week your subscription is extended.

Also if any is having a problem with the copier I suggest using FXDD to solve your problems. Works 100% on my account with FXDD. The only other option is to wait until January when we will have PAMM accounts set up. If you are not happy now I will gladly apply your fee when we use PAMM accounts in January.

Have a good weekend!

Last edited:
A bad week can always occur in Forex so I believe that should be fine. So who is that person called Chase who was writing in such bad manner to the moderator? Is he still in the game and what is the service that he's running now? I have two more questions - how often do you send the signals and do you consider lowering the price a little bit?

Last edited:
Hello SP.
you said you would show us his statement. I would like to see,
this week I lost more than 51 pips following all their signs,
so I want to see if I'm doing good signs.
And when you will pass the password as an investor for your customers? this will be very good.

A great weekend, peace

well, time will tell... guys, please stop asking standardpips to produce live statement, the reason is they will never produce live statements, why would they put money into such high risk thing when they simply earn $80,000 a month from membership?! come guys.. think...

dont you find it strange that, with mt4stats, mt4i and myfxbook around and they cannot even produce a live statement? Come on!

https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=accounts@standardpips.com

yyyyz.gif

well, time will tell... guys, please stop asking standardpips to produce live statement, the reason is they will never produce live statements, why would they put money into such high risk thing when they simply earn $80,000 a month from membership?! come guys.. think...

I can not believe it,
He said it makes the signs since 2001.
Please SP responds to your customers that this is wrong, proving with his statement.
Thanks!

Back