• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StandardPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
Offer to pay for reviews? What are you talking about. Please inform me. The only time anyone gets a credit is for refereeing someone.

ABOUT US - Most accurate signals available to new and experienced traders.

You say:

"Give us a try you will not be dispointed and please spread the word, you will receive a discounted price writing a review."

You might try to split hairs and say that giving a discount is not the same thing as paying, but really it is. It's a financial incentive to leave a review, and if people are getting paid to do it, there's probably some sense of obligation to be more favorable in what they say.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I have to say yes this has been a bad week and I feel terrible for the new traders who have signed up in the last 14 days. My long term members that I have had from the start are not attacking me like all new traders who have joined. I would wish that I do not get all this hate mail and messages from just 1 week. I would understand if it was a month but that is not going to happen. This month will be really good, just a bad start with some draw down. Also I am having the trade copier run 100% flawless with FXDD and 99% of problems I have received from new traders have been fixed. I have a few cases still I think need to be addressed. Most of the problems so far are from having a ECN setting wrong. If your results do not match the trade journal then I suggest you move to FXDD then. This month will finish off strong, I would wish to not be criticized until then.
Also a full refund is available if 20 trading days are not profitable. Please hold out and have some patience.

Our own STP exuection broker is expected to launch January 2011, spreads will put us in the top 3 of broker spreads. When that happens there will be a true 100% trade copier system. I will gladly apply anyone's subscription fee to cover the spreads.

Also I have over 400 members and still answer emails pretty promptly. I am not going anywhere.

Can you stomach the bad week or get cold feet? I would wish if you have only been here this week to wait out on a final verdict.

Sure, hanging in a bit longer, but at 1 micro lot trade size now. But dude, I think you need to toughen up a bit. You keep complaining about getting "attacked" and getting hate mail. You're not doing this out of the kindness of your heart, you're getting PAID. If people are paying you, then also losing money due to your trading, then be prepared to field the complaints. That's just what you need to deal with in your chosen line of work. Do you think Wall Street fund managers complain about getting "attacked" when they aren't performing?

Fact is, fund management (which is essentially what you're doing with Trade Copier) is a cold, hard, brutal world. I don't envy you or the position you're in, but you did choose to do it. Suggest you just take your lumps and stop lecturing people...

Last edited:
only bad week

I think just a bad week
I made money the first week, and now I'm negative.
but Forex is forex. tomorrow is another day

I think just a bad week
I made money the first week, and now I'm negative.
but Forex is forex. tomorrow is another day

Thank you! It is really bad this week and well other weeks have been so great. Going out of town last week has thrown me off. But we will be back into performance next week. I wish our demo for our signals starting months ago! Anyways when it comes around it will show and I will stop being attacked by new people.

Sure, hanging in a bit longer, but at 1 micro lot trade size now. But dude, I think you need to toughen up a bit. You keep complaining about getting "attacked" and getting hate mail. You're not doing this out of the kindness of your heart, you're getting PAID. If people are paying you, then also losing money due to your trading, then be prepared to field the complaints. That's just what you need to deal with in your chosen line of work. Do you think Wall Street fund managers complain about getting "attacked" when they aren't performing?

First off do you use my service? God forbid we have one bad week out of the month. You come off really hard. Wouldn't you think it would be smart to demo the signals before putting live money in. The traders I have had since I started are doing just fine. Why are you such out to get me? I am getting numerous emails about your posts..

ABOUT US - Most accurate signals available to new and experienced traders.

You say:

"Give us a try you will not be dispointed and please spread the word, you will receive a discounted price writing a review."

You might try to split hairs and say that giving a discount is not the same thing as paying, but really it is. It's a financial incentive to leave a review, and if people are getting paid to do it, there's probably some sense of obligation to be more favorable in what they say.

This is also from when we offered $1.99 trials months ago. Didn't know this was still on the website. What else do you want to attack?

This is also from when we offered $1.99 trials months ago. Didn't know this was still on the website. What else do you want to attack?

Yes, I am trading your signals with micro lots; it's right there in my post.

Re. you paying for reviews, didn't you ask me to tell you what I meant? I simply answered your question; where was the "attack" exactly? You're being way too sensitive. I was pointing out that people freaking about bad performance is something that's par for the course if you're managing other's money, and it sounds to me like you were unprepared for that by your reaction to it, so I was suggesting just deal with it. Hard? Maybe, but you can also just take it as feedback and not get so offended.

And if someone wants to address anything I've said, they can respond right here out in the open instead of emailing you. I'm happy to address anything anyone wants to bring up with me..

Last edited:
Yes, I am trading your signals with micro lots; it's right there in my post.

Re. you paying for reviews, didn't you ask me to tell you what I meant? I simply answered your question; where was the "attack" exactly? You're being way too sensitive. I was pointing out that people freaking about bad performance is something that's par for the course if you're managing other's money, and it sounds to me like you were unprepared for that by your reaction to it, so I was suggesting just deal with it. Hard? Maybe, but you can also just take it as feedback and not get so offended.

And if someone wants to address anything I've said, they can respond right here out in the open instead of emailing you. I'm happy to address anything anyone wants to bring up with me..

What is your email address? It's not so much of being attacked its more of being called bad signals in one week. 1 week out of all my months of signals, that is what bugs me. Also we're setting it up where a trader can have a investor password on my live account and trade automatically that way. I look forward to next week.

What is your email address? It's not so much of being attacked its more of being called bad signals in one week. 1 week out of all my months of signals, that is what bugs me. Also we're setting it up where a trader can have a investor password on my live account and trade automatically that way. I look forward to next week.

This is a public forum; no reason at all for anyone here to have my email address.

But I understand what you're saying, and you're right, 1 week is just 1 week. And as I've stated, I'm giving it some time, just trading tiny lot sizes for now until I can be more comfortable with the performance.

SP
Good idea so that customers have the password for your investor account account .
Next week will be very good and good to know that you care about their customers.
Thanks you !

Back