• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StandardPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
even if you signal is good your siblings rivalry is making us very uncomfortable.. One of these days you are going to tell us one of your brother has taking money and burn down the house so you cannot trade anymore..

Ok i am contradicting myself here..
BUT..If this guy chase/kelvin is all out to scam, how come he has the guts to allow live demo on forexpeacearmy..hmmmmm he could have just spam forums and scam membership easily.... really scratching my head here..
We need Agent Dunham and Dr. Bishop here

even if you signal is good your siblings rivalry is making us very uncomfortable.. One of these days you are going to tell us one of your brother has taking money and burn down the house so you cannot trade anymore..

As funny as that is, I am not going anywhere. So deal with me?

Trades from today:

GBP/USD +30

EUR/USD +30

AUD/USD +30

EUR/JPY +30

USD/JPY +be, I missed by one pip for target but you could of got it.

USD/CHF -30

Total: 90

GBP/USD +be

EUR/USD +30

AUD/USD +30(not counting in total because I missed it while some got it)

EUR/JPY -30

USD/JPY +30

USD/CHF +30

Total: 60

Website trade journal is open.

As funny as that is, I am not going anywhere. So deal with me?

Trades from today:

GBP/USD +30

EUR/USD +30

AUD/USD +30

EUR/JPY +30

USD/JPY +be, I missed by one pip for target but you could of got it.

USD/CHF -30

Total: 90

GBP/USD +be

EUR/USD +30

AUD/USD +30(not counting in total because I missed it while some got it)

EUR/JPY -30

USD/JPY +30

USD/CHF +30

Total: 60

Website trade journal is open.

FYI everyone if you didn't notice yet, FPA test shows +80 for the day vs. the +150 claimed in this post above. A much better day for these guys, but as been pretty well established earlier, the honesty of this company is suspect at best. FPA test shows a total profit of $29.57 since Oct 29th.

Standard Pips Signals Demo Test by ForexPeaceArmy.com

Along those lines I also noticed that he deleted a bunch of negative posts on his website. The posts were from subscribers complaining that during the -51 pip week he reported, they actually had losses of 200-400 pips. But like I said, he has already deleted all of those posts. But if I see that again and can grab a screenshot, will post it here...

Last edited:
Wow 200-400 pips that is insane. You know it said -150 pips. Also the test is down due to the draw down from last week. After you period is over I will not be letting you join us again. The few comments were deleted on accident and members already talked to me about it. They can repost and I will post what I said to them.

Also the trade copier has been fixed with break even and stop loss. If your a current member please email me and I will send it to you.

Another thing is the DEMO on here does not move stop loss to break even. So results WILL be different. Results here will be alot worse than true results and when the live statement comes on here you will see that.

Have a nice day friend. :)

Wow 200-400 pips that is insane. You know it said -150 pips. Also the test is down due to the draw down from last week. After you period is over I will not be letting you join us again. The few comments were deleted on accident and members already talked to me about it. They can repost and I will post what I said to them.

Also the trade copier has been fixed with break even and stop loss. If your a current member please email me and I will send it to you.

Another thing is the DEMO on here does not move stop loss to break even. So results WILL be different. Results here will be alot worse than true results and when the live statement comes on here you will see that.

Have a nice day friend. :)

It said 200 by several people and one guy said 400, and you know that. But now that you've "accidentally" deleted all those posts I guess we'll never know eh? Lol, you won't be letting me join you again? Oh my goodness I'm devastated :) Dude I'm already gone, your trading sucks. I've done better than you on my own.

My post wasn't for you anyway; it was for everyone else BUT you. This isn't your forum; you can't boss people around here, and thankfully can't delete anyone's posts either. I think you are dishonest (as do many others), and I'm simply outing you. The truth is the truth. If you don't like the truth, it doesn't change the facts.

Interesting that comments on your forum that were "accidentally" deleted were all negative, but somehow all the positive comments are still there. Do you really expect people to believe this level of BS?

You have a nice day too "friend" haha...

It said 200 by several people and one guy said 400, and you know that. But now that you've "accidentally" deleted all those posts I guess we'll never know eh? Lol, you won't be letting me join you again? Oh my goodness I'm devastated :) Dude I'm already gone, your trading sucks. I've done better than you on my own.

My post wasn't for you anyway; it was for everyone else BUT you. This isn't your forum; you can't boss people around here, and thankfully can't delete anyone's posts either. I think you are dishonest (as do many others), and I'm simply outing you. The truth is the truth. If you don't like the truth, it doesn't change the facts.

Interesting that comments on your forum that were "accidentally" deleted were all negative, but somehow all the positive comments are still there. Do you really expect people to believe this level of BS?

You have a nice day too "friend" haha...

There were 4 comments. That is several? Only one person said there were down 400 and that was US dollars not pips. Please just go away troll, you have way to much time on your hands. I wish I had your time. :(

Another thing you had no more than 7 trading days, which 5 were draw down. So you don't understand forex at all. You want to get rich over night. Well good luck buddy. Forex is not for you. Good luck to you on your next venture, I hope it works out.

There were 4 comments. That is several? Only one person said there were down 400 and that was US dollars not pips. Please just go away troll, you have way to much time on your hands. I wish I had your time. :(

Another thing you had no more than 7 trading days, which 5 were draw down. So you don't understand forex at all. You want to get rich over night. Well good luck buddy. Forex is not for you. Good luck to you on your next venture, I hope it works out.

Already made my pips for the day and am done, so yeah I've got some time. Seems you've got a bit of time also; aren't you supposed to be trading right now? :)

And once again, hate to burst your bubble, but you're not the boss of anybody here. I'll stay here as long as I please. I'm actually having a lot of fun with you :)

No retort to the "accidental" deletions?? hehe...

P.S. Yes correct; 4 is several

I'll believe in SP, and want to see on Friday statement as he promised.
Because after all this confusion I'm confused about the signs and performance. Only a former statement can be proved.
I hope he is honest.;)

Back