• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

staraccount.com - Star Capital Finance

elsalek

Recruit
Hi
just found your extremely informative forum
i need you help with this site : Star Capital Finance LTD. - Home
a friend of mine has been depositing with them for about 2 years now ,and he is withdrawing most of his money + profits and redepositing them again many times ,and he says that they never refused to give him his money or profits
they claim that they achieve an average of 6% monthly !!!! without a single month of loss for 2 years !!! is that possible with forex trading??
they also have a referral bonus ,which makes them look like a Ponzi scheme to me
shall i deposit my money with them ??
your advice is highly appreciated
thanks
regards

Take your money and run as fast as you can from this one.

Check the reviews:

StarAccount | Star Capital Finance reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Check the discussion thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ar-capital-finance-starcapitalonline-com.html

And someone else complained here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/26355-star-capital-finance.html

Is it possible to do 6% a month for 2 years without a loss? Yes, but the chances of this are incredibly tiny. If they won't grant investor access to a live account showing these returns (and check for open "hold and pray" trades in deep drawdown), then they probably aren't trading at all.

To paraphrase Mark Twain, be less concerned with the return ON your money and more concerned with the return OF your money.

Hi Pharaoh
thanks for the info ,and sorry for the late reply , didn't notice the email that my post has been moved

regards

Back