Stavro D’Amore | Forex Trading Signals Explained

May u life longer for us and forex.

I relly dnt knw howmuch weare gonna pay if you tell us to start paying for thisfree signals.This signals are so informative and educating.I was really a novice,nt until i came to dis place.Godshall favour us today with your own plan.Thanks man u are the bomb.Henry!Big ups to u also,thanks for the time.

Can Someone help me. I am used to seeing signal entry, stop loss and profit points being expressed in numbers from other signal services. Stavro expresses his entries and exits in terms of percentages. Can someone shed some light as how this works. Ex., Buy USD at lets say 2%. How would you express that 2% as a number?? thanks...

Can Someone help me. I am used to seeing signal entry, stop loss and profit points being expressed in numbers from other signal services. Stavro expresses his entries and exits in terms of percentages. Can someone shed some light as how this works. Ex., Buy USD at lets say 2%. How would you express that 2% as a number?? thanks...

Not sure I get your question; do you have a real world example of one of his signals that you don't understand? The news trading triggers are based on deviations of forecasted economic news reports. So if a GDP reading is forecast at 2%, his signal might be "buy if 2.5% and sell if 1.5%." In that case, the % is simply a deviation of the number being released. But they aren't all percentages; NFP is a raw number for example, i.e. if 500 is expected it might be "buy at 550, sell at 450", etc.

Have you taken the time to read his trading method yet? (link is in all of his signals) https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...e-forex-trading-signals-explained-part-i.html

Usdcad

As I see it the USD should go up against the CAD (unless there is a big change in the price in the next 2hr 30 mins) when the announcement is made, always assuming it reaches the targets set by Stavro.
We will see if this is a good prediction............
TEAMTRADER

Last edited:
Back