Stealth Forex Signals

I actually got an email from ClickBank, mentioning that the transaction is refunded. I don't see anything on my account yet (can take up to 5 days), but this is good news.
I will post. once the money is really back on my account.

Almost a fight to get a refund!

I mistakenly purchased Stealth Forex Siganals, I just never noticed it was a subscription product!

As soon as I dicovered my mistake, I e-mailed support, apologized and told them I was going to request a refund!

I cancelled the subscription and wrote a note requesting a refund!

They ignored this request (twice) so I opened a ClickBank Refund Request!

They then proceeded to switch this to Tech Support about 10 times, I don't think they were even reading most of the things I was writing. :hissyfit:

On the last Tech Support switch, they even offered me the EA for free.

They still had not got it, I just did not want a subscription product, only a refund!

Thank god for ClickBank!

After relating this story to ClickBank, the refund was made within 24 hours! :D

Without ClickBank, software purchasers would be ripped off every minute of every day!

Last edited:
How did you send the story to ClickBank? The Abuse link, or something else?

When it is changed to Tech Support, click on the link in the e-mail you are sent.
If they have not sent you an e-mail, go to the ClickBank Homepage, now go to the 'Help Center' where you will find a 'Look up your order' link.
Fill in the details and your order should now be showing.

You should be able to see the link, 'Escalate to ClickBank', in red letters!
I am not sure, but I think that the vendor may be able to remove this link.

The reason I say this is that, after the first couple of refund requests to SFS, the link was not showing. It did show up again later so I was OK for the refund.

As a precaution, in future, if I am claiming a refund, I will go to the 'Escalate to ClickBank' page and bookmark it from the off. I should then be able to go there, even if they remove the link.

This would have to be done for each refund request.

I hope this helps!

Last edited:
Back