successful traders and unsuccessful traders

Yep, I thought about it, but it's recommended not to dive so deep in this topic as it may cause new fears of the market.

Successful traders are more tough-minded, prudent and disciplined. They know when to open position, which position to open, where are opportunities and so on. They deliberately restrain themselves from rushing actions.

Unsuccessful traders on the contrary are those hotheads who always rush, snoop around, and are literally considered to be plugs for every barrel. They don't know how to select assets for trading, they don't know how to seek potentially lucrative entry points and of course they abuse leverages.

Yep, I thought about it, but it's recommended not to dive so deep in this topic as it may cause new fears of the market.

Successful traders are more tough-minded, prudent and disciplined. They know when to open position, which position to open, where are opportunities and so on. They deliberately restrain themselves from rushing actions.

Unsuccessful traders on the contrary are those hotheads who always rush, snoop around, and are literally considered to be plugs for every barrel. They don't know how to select assets for trading, they don't know how to seek potentially lucrative entry points and of course they abuse leverages.
Your perspective brings an interesting balance between knowledge and emotion in trading. Understanding market fundamentals is crucial, but being aware of the psychological traps is equally important. It's a fine line between thorough analysis and overthinking that could lead to new fears. Discipline, prudence, and a clear mind indeed set successful traders apart.

yes i thought about it and also i think about it a lot
i think the main answer is learning
learning can help you to make the difference
you don't need to make mistakes again and again and it can easily help you to become better, so learning is the point

Back