successful traders and unsuccessful traders

For me, its the discipline and the mental fortitude that separates them from the rest, because of course, they have all the knowledge and experience in the world, after years of trading.
Discipline and grit for the win! It's that tough mental game that sets the pros apart

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
Calvin Coolidge
Persistence is key! It's not about being a genius but about staying in the game longer than anyone else

I'm always interested in learning what sets successful traders apart from the rest. From my experience, it seems discipline and a well-defined trading plan are crucial. It's easy to get caught up in the emotions of the market, but sticking to your plan and managing risk helps avoid impulsive decisions. Additionally, staying focused on the long term and learning from both wins and losses seem to be common traits among experienced traders I know.

I'm always interested in learning what sets successful traders apart from the rest. From my experience, it seems discipline and a well-defined trading plan are crucial. It's easy to get caught up in the emotions of the market, but sticking to your plan and managing risk helps avoid impulsive decisions. Additionally, staying focused on the long term and learning from both wins and losses seem to be common traits among experienced traders I know.
It's all about discipline and having a solid trading plan

Back