Suggest good Movies to watch (All time hits). Any language :)

As for me the Revenant is not as good and profound as Wolf, I suppose that the oscar was given because everyone was rather worried about Leo and his lack of oscar destiny, but in fact Leo himself didn't care at all :D

I haven't watched the Revenant either, because of the bear scene. I'm squeamish, I can't stand watching movies with gore.
I'm going to miss the Oscarless Leo meme though, it always cracked me up.

I haven't watched the Revenant either, because of the bear scene. I'm squeamish, I can't stand watching movies with gore.
I'm going to miss the Oscarless Leo meme though, it always cracked me up.

Yeah, this full Oscarless Leo PR thing is rather disturbing, but yeah a very good step for the promotion, nice team Leo, applause :D Soo you can't watch any bloody movies at all? What about some horrors with dark-haired girls instead of meat and blood?

Yeah, this full Oscarless Leo PR thing is rather disturbing, but yeah a very good step for the promotion, nice team Leo, applause :D Soo you can't watch any bloody movies at all? What about some horrors with dark-haired girls instead of meat and blood?

I don't mind horror movies as long as the horror is purely psychological, rather than just showing me gore. Gore doesn't really scare me, it just grosses me out and I don't want to watch anymore, as opposed to wanting to watch and see what happens to the characters.

No Country for Old Men - creepy thriller
The Drop - acting without effort
Django unchained - Woff!

Revenant - same actor in there, as in the Drop - Tom Hardy. The man is a genius!

...I didn't endorse Revenant...Rather Tom Hardy. His presence is as big as Lappland:)

Back