Suggest good Movies to watch (All time hits). Any language :)

I usually watch life stories and auto biographies made in any country and thanks to the subtitles as well in this regard. I heard about 'Sanju' which was the biography of Sanjy Datt and I found it really amazing bollywood movie. What do you people review about it?

I watched a movie named as Prisoners 2013. It was really a nice movie to watch about how things are happening and what people react when they lose their own one or miss them. It is a perfect story of the families and their reactions which you will enjoy a lot. Watch it now!

I have just watched the movie titled as "John-The Slayer of Giants". The movie is perfect in all aspects covering love, comedy, family, drama, and fiction. The idea of the movie is really great and I am sure you will love this movie. Must watch!

One of the Oscar winners, 3 Billboards.. It is not even about the Oscar - it is about perfect actors, sharp and cool dialogues, marvellous combination of tragedy and black comedy as real life is. Also main character looks like real farm women, she is not booby Barbie of 20 y.o who is a rocket scientist like in many movies. Ans fans of last alive Lannyster would be also happy.

The movie I recommend watching is Hachiko, I started watching it this year but I didn't think it was going to be so good. It will make you cry almost surely and especially if you have pets, I just have one and I was very sad to see it, I hope you see it and like it.

Watched the Pianist last night. Good film but don't watch it if you want cheering up!

I can really tell you that I am watching now all films from x-man series, then forsage, then james bond, then probably something else if I will really have the time to watch them all really and completely. Adult life take too much of my time anyway.

Back