Suggest good Movies to watch (All time hits). Any language :)

I guess we are going with a leo-themed movies :D but I have a good movie suggestion "Synecdoche, New York"... Seymour Hoffman' acting is beyond spectacular. too bad this movie is underrated by a lot of people.. Also it's ironic that soon after the film the main actor passed away.( you will get this if you watch it)

...he didn't pass away 'cos of the film, did he?:confused:

Again. Check Tim Hardy in 'The Drop! for spectacular acting!:cool:

Hey guys I didn't get it! Where are "Wall street'', "Boiler room", "Barbarians At The Gate", "Rogue Trader" etc all that old good staff. Well and not so old of course for example "Wall Street: money never sleeps", "Margin call". Last one is definitely good seen it last month accidently. Like it

Every now and then, I've been known to watch a movie with no connection to trading or the economy. :D

Every now and then, I've been known to watch a movie with no connection to trading or the economy. :D
Why? In my opinion it is very fun to see movies like this with some kind philistine feed. Everything is just so simple- good guy VS bad guys a lot like it will never be in a real life. Well uninitiated people like it a lot. I watched "Margin call" about 2007-2008 events. Even I like it. Try! ;)

I did enjoy The Big Short, but usually prefer far more unrealistic films so I can relax for a couple hours and ignore the simple fact that the world economy is an ever-growing house of cards.

Oh I've seen that too but it didn't resonate that much in me. Besides I thought it will all end the way it did from the beginning. Pharaoh so what are your recommendations for quite relaxing evening and resting head? Maybe some romantic movie or fantastic?

Anyone here watching TV series?

Back