SuperTradeSystem.com

Cyclon

Company Representative
Love It!

Special Note: This system is by Cyclon, by one of our very own Forex Peace Army members. We hope it works well, and know exactly who to blame if it doesn't.
:D
@@@@@@@@ COOL!! @@@@@@@@

I don't mean I Love the system - of course I love the system - I wrote it. I mean I love the Moderator's comment. Makes me feel like I am really in the Army. LOL

What more can I say...

Captured 87% of all the super trades available for a total of 6285 pips. It has never given a false signal in all of my experience so I had to release it once I saw that there was a way to set it up so that it could be used by anyone.

It is self-contained in an ebook with everything needed included - charting, tools, etc.

Yours Truly,
Cyclon

Last edited:

Cyclon

Company Representative
Upgraded Version

Supertrade system has been enhanced.

This will get you in so tight to the pivot its unbelievable = like
This will show you exactly where and when to get in. = like
This will give the maximum potential = like
This will make you mega pips = like

What's not to like?

See we just take you where you want to go.
Like from the red X to the red X and back up again.

And can you make an entry where the price hits the purple line
after the peak on the retracement? Of course you can.
4/28/08 Short GbpJpy @ 208.09

Same thing at the other end.
4/29/08 Long GbpJpy @ 204.01

We're doing this on every pivot. Over and over and over again.
I don't see why you shouldn't. Do you?

Cheers,
Cyclon

Last edited:

Cyclon

Company Representative
Secondary Setup is for spikes

The Supertradesystem features the Secondary Setup.

This is meant for corrective spikes and such during end phases before a trend fails. You'll notice that right before a final blowoff at the end of a trend the volatility will spike. This is where most will get whipsawed.

The secondary setup of the Supertradesystem is for this area and fast action. The markets spend 70% of their time in corrections. You will have a clear signal where to enter as well as knowing in advance that this is the type of action this move will be. The secondary setup is a must have.

During a recent example shown on the site a 9 day period featured over 1500 pips gained. Enough to take even only a $500 set of mini lots and turn it into $10,716.36 and do it in 9 trading days.

8- )

Cheers,
Cyclon

Last edited:

PistolDave

Corporal
How are your results?

Hi everyone,

I have not read any posts about the results individuals are having with this system.

How about a report... anyone?

So far, it's been the system seller reporting only, and you know they will always tell about how great it is.

Surely *someone else* can give a glowing testimonial about it here.:)

PD

jolewis1

Recruit
I totally agree.
I have read 3 forums and the only one talking about this system is you.
Where are the results

ernest8fingers

Master Sergeant
bought the box

I recently purchased this system and have yet to decipher it.I wish Mr Cyclone would update website w/detailed set up and use of his product.Mr Cyclone does appear genuine and I would love to try out this product. He is a regular contributor here and his posts are lucid and fair. Of course this is not the "review" others hoped for - but maybe in time- I could transcend my own limited learning capacity and set it up to test it.

Gabor

Recruit
Hi Guys,

I am directed to this site from the rating site. A guy, HR, from Brunei wants to form a study group of STAR system. I'd like to join it, but there's a wrong email address. If anyone knows the good one, please write it.

Thx

Pharaoh

Colonel
I think we can just discuss it here.

Personally, I'm waiting for Ernest to figure out all the details and save me the trouble of having to read the instructions.
:cool:

Cyclon

Company Representative
LOL

Oh, Please.......

Edit: I might as well use this slot rather than an extra post, cuz I wanted to clarify something.

Big means BIG

If I had to pay for this kind of entertainment...

Cheers,
Cyclon

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Recyle Bin 0
A Forex Software 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0