Test Drive Winsor's 5 Expert Advisors in Real Time

Happy New Year to everyone!

I am excited to share with you that my article entitled “Automation, Diversification, and the “Wrong Way” Approach to Forex Trading” has been published in the Fxtrader Magazine January 2012 edition. You can read the online version at its website: http://www.fxtradermagazine.com. Below is an excerpt of my article.

Automation, Diversification, and the “Wrong Way” Approach to Forex Trading
By Winsor Hoang

94% of New Year’s resolutions made fail. 95% of Forex traders lose money. Could there be a connection here? I believe that the answer is, ‘yes’, and can be found in basic human nature. If 95% of individuals trading in the Forex market lose money, how do the remaining 5% make money? The answer is simple. They employ diversification, a consistent trading approach, and proven, successful investment philosophies that overcome the flaws of human nature that lead to loss of principal. What are the elements of human nature that affect success or failure of New Year’s resolutions or Forex trading the most? Desire, emotion, and discipline.

Desire - the motivator that causes a person to take the first step toward achieving a goal. In the case of the New Year’s resolver, it might be losing weight, ceasing smoking, or making more friends. For the Forex trader, it’s often the desire for greater income, a retirement nest egg, or peer recognition.

Emotion – something that often hits the New Year’s resolver early the next day. Like the person with a hangover who promises the next morning never again to drink, the emotion of last night’s guilt disappears with the New Year’s Day hair of the dog. Emotion constantly tugs at the Forex trader for attention. Bits and pieces from cable news stories, advisory websites, and emails all compete for attention with a trader’s chosen system. Like self pity that sways a dieter watching another person eat that donut, it’s easy to see how a story can make fear or greed part of a trading decision.

Discipline – maybe the worst of all. The rules of the diet say 1,000 calories per day. What’s another 10%? So I set my maximum down to 100 pips. What’s another 10, 20, or 50? Violating established trading rules and letting losses accumulate in hopes that a price change will make things right, failure to take a reasonable profit, carelessly betting based upon a past ‘pattern,’ leads many Forex traders to the 95% loser door…

Read the entire article at Fxtrader Magazine January 2012 edition or on my website at http://www.ctsforex.com/download/Fxtrader.pdf

Winsor Hoang

+36,082 pips from three swing trading systems after 18 months of trading updated January 16, 2012

My trading results are validated by ForexPeaceArmy.com and Myfxbook.com. Below are the trading results of the three EURUSD expert advisors since May 21, 2010 (18 months).

Jasmine = +15,934 pips +157.9%) after 2,002 trades on the EURUSD
Leah = +12,164 pips (+119.8%) after 2,014 trades on the EURUSD
Sienna = +7,983 pips (+88.4%) after 2,370 trades on the EURUSD

View my trading accounts updated daily with the below link.
winsor's Profile | Myfxbook

+7,413 pips from our three new scalping systems after 4 months of trading

Abbey = +520 pips (+5.1%) after 706 trades on the EURUSD
Aprecious = +904 pips (+8.8%) after 736 trades on the EURUSD
Sunrise = +5,989 pips (+63%) after 504 trades on the EURUSD

You can view my live trading results update every 30 minutes with the link below. Don’t you love it, sleeping while trading at the same time 

Automated Forex| Automated Forex Trading | Foreign Currency Trading Software | Forex Trading Signals

+35,861 pips from three swing trading systems after 18 months of trading updated February 2, 2012

My trading results are validated by ForexPeaceArmy.com and Myfxbook.com. Below are the trading results of the three EURUSD expert advisors since May 21, 2010 (18 months).

Jasmine = +16,227 pips (+160.7%) after 2,071 trades on the EURUSD
Leah = +11,466pips (+112.6%) after 2,087 trades on the EURUSD
Sienna = +8,168 pips (+76.8%) after 2,451 trades on the EURUSD

+7,413 pips from our three new scalping systems after 4 months of trading

Abbey = +145 pips (+1.3%) after 800 trades on the EURUSD
Aprecious = +533 pips (+5.1%) after 837 trades on the EURUSD
Sunrise = +6,926 pips (+75.4%) after 571 trades on the EURUSD

You can view my live trading results update every 30 minutes with the link below. Don’t you love it, sleeping while trading at the same time 

Automated Forex| Automated Forex Trading | Foreign Currency Trading Software | Forex Trading Signals

+32,162 pips from three swing trading systems after 23 months of trading updated April 3, 2012

My trading results are validated by ForexPeaceArmy.com and Myfxbook.com. Below are the trading results of the three EURUSD expert advisors since May 21, 2010 (23 months).

Jasmine = +15,197 pips +150.2%) after 2,236 trades on the EURUSD
Leah = +10,663 pips (+103.9%) after 2,232 trades on the EURUSD
Sienna = +6,302 pips (+63.0%) after 2,614 trades on the EURUSD

+7,413 pips from our three new scalping systems after 6 months of trading

Sunrise = +5,789 pips (+63.5%) after 911 trades on the EURUSD
Abbey = +197 pips (+3.1%) after 1028 trades on the EURUSD
Aprecious = +201 pips (+1.6%) after 1042 trades on the EURUSD

+34,710 pips from three swing trading systems after 23.5 months of trading updated May 1, 2012

My trading results are validated by ForexPeaceArmy.com and Myfxbook.com. Below are the trading results of the three EURUSD expert advisors since May 21, 2010 (23 months).

Jasmine = +15,483 pips (+152.3% gain) after 2,293 trades on the EURUSD
Leah = +11,706 pips (+114.7% gain) after 2,291 trades on the EURUSD
Sienna = +7,521 pips (+69.92% gain) after 2,662 trades on the EURUSD

+5,568 pips from our three new scalping systems after 6 months of trading

Sunrise = +5,918 pips (+64.82% gain) after 975 trades on the EURUSD
Abbey = +248 pips (+3.88%) after 1066 trades on the EURUSD
Aprecious = -598 pips (-6.43%) after 1124 trades on the EURUSD

You can view my live trading results update every 30 minutes with the link below. Don’t you love it, sleeping while trading at the same time :D

+28,755 pips from three swing trading systems after 26 months of trading updated July 2, 2012

My trading results are validated by ForexPeaceArmy.com and Myfxbook.com. Below are the trading results of the three EURUSD expert advisors since May 21, 2010 (26 months).

Jasmine = +14,093 pips (+140.9% gain) after 2,443 trades on the EURUSD
Leah = +9,695 pips (+96.8% gain) after 2,445 trades on the EURUSD
Sienna = +4,967 pips (+49.6% gain) after 2,809 trades on the EURUSD

According to the July A & A Economic News Digest: China is now the world's second-biggest film market after America. It has a booming home-grown film industry making historical dramas and romantic comedies, but foreign blockbusters are the big money-earners. Last year, China's box-office take rose more than 30 per cent, to over US$2-billion. The number of cinema screens in China has doubled in five years, to nearly 11,000, again, second only to America and revenues may overtake the States by 2020. China will still not grant Hollywood the access it desires. Only 34 foreign films may be shown in China each year.

+8,323 pips from our two new daily trading systems after 9 months of trading

Sunrise = +6,562 pips (+65.65% gain) after 1,130 trades on the EURUSD
Abbey = +1,761 pips (+17.61%) after 1,181 trades on the EURUSD

You can view my live trading results update every 30 minutes with the link below. Don’t you love it, sleeping while trading at the same time :D

GOLF COURSES: In the past few years, the development of hundreds of golf courses in the U.S. was abandoned, victims of the foreclosure crisis. Many of those closed were tied to grand real estate development plans and it is predicted that as many as 1,500 courses will close over the next decade. Now, thousands of acres of golf greens, ponds and clubhouses sit abandoned, slowly decaying, dragging down neighbourhood property values along with them. Those who bought property along the courses are forced to watch the formerly manicured lawns grow out of control bringing a range of nuisances, from exotic animals to illegal activity.

+29,923 pips from three swing trading systems after 28 months of trading updated September 4, 2012

My trading results are validated by ForexPeaceArmy.com and Myfxbook.com. Below are the trading results of the three EURUSD expert advisors since May 21, 2010 (28 months).

Jasmine = +14,398 pips (+141.78% gain) after 2,582 trades on the EURUSD
Leah = +9,695 pips (+104.01% gain) after 2,564 trades on the EURUSD
Sienna = +4,841 pips (+42.76% gain) after 2,926 trades on the EURUSD

According to the September 2012 A & A Economic News Digest: Britain's tea addiction is sparking an ecological crisis. The country's 62-million residents consume 165-million cups of the hot beverage each single day, and the soggy leftovers are piling up. The UK's national recycling and garbage reduction body, estimates that tea bags are now the largest single food waste contributor, adding 370,000 tonnes to landfills each year. They have now partnered with the nation's largest tea maker to convince people to compost the sachets rather than toss them in the trash.

+11,801 pips from our two new daily trading systems after 12 months of trading

Sunrise = +10,691 pips (+117.88% gain) after 1,444 trades on the EURUSD
Abbey = +1,110 pips (+20.73%) after 1,1297 trades on the EURUSD

Free trading signals delayed 30 minutes. Subscribe to our service for no delay.

Free Forex Trading Signals | Automatic Forex Trading Systems | Automated Forex Trading Robots & Systems - Ctsforex.com

Asia-Pacific now has the largest number of wealthy citizens of any region in the world, a shift that underscores the tilting of global economic clout. The number of high net-worth individuals rose 1.6 per cent in Asia-Pacific to 3.37-million people, led by growth in China and Japan along with Malaysia and Indonesia. That surpasses North America's high net-worth population of 3.35-million. It is the first time in the 16-year period of reporting this data that neither Europe or North America is at the top of the list.

+28,926 pips from three swing trading systems after 30 months of trading updated November 6, 2012

My trading results are validated by ForexPeaceArmy.com and Myfxbook.com. Below are the trading results of the three EURUSD expert advisors since May 21, 2010 (30 months).

Jasmine = +13,623 pips (+133.9% gain) after 2,705 trades on the EURUSD
Leah = +10,110 pips (+98.1% gain) after 2,676 trades on the EURUSD
Sienna = +5,193 pips (+46.1% gain) after 3,000 trades on the EURUSD

According to the October 2012 A & A Economic News Digest: New research shows that people in the UK are now more likely to text than to make a phone call. While 58 per cent of people communicated via text on a daily basis in 2011, only 47 per cent made a daily phone call. The shift away from traditional ways of keeping in touch is being led by young people aged 16-24. The average UK consumer now sends 50 text messages a week, while fewer calls are being made on both fixed and cell phones. In 2011, for the first time, there was a drop in cell phone calls by one per cent while landline calls were down by 10 per cent and overall time spent on the phone was down by five per cent.

+9,854 pips from our two new daily trading systems after 14 months of trading

Sunrise = +8,965 pips (+80.6% gain) after 1,668 trades on the EURUSD
Abbey = +889 pips (+16.2%) after 1,386 trades on the EURUSD

Free trading signals delayed 30 minutes. Subscribe to our service for no delay.

Free Forex Trading Signals | Automatic Forex Trading Systems | Automated Forex Trading Robots & Systems - Ctsforex.com

Canada's prime shopping strips are cheap compared to big cities around the world. The most expensive is a strip of Bloor Street in the Yorkville area of Toronto which features some of the country's fanciest designer stores and is worth US$310 per square foot, making it the 34th most expensive strip in the world. Top spot is New York's Fifth Avenue at $2,633, a gain of 22 per cent in the past year.

CTS Forex Receives Funding from Government Research Agency

CTS Forex, a Calgary, Alberta firm specializing in automated foreign exchange algorithmic trading has received funding from national research and training organization Mitacs to further its expansion initiatives. The partnership is a nod to CTS Forex’s credibility edge and its promise as an up and coming force in the currency market industry.

Read more at

CTS Forex Receives Funding from Government Research Agency

Hi Winsor, the link to the EA download doesn't work anymore. Can you update on this please?

P.S: Its good to see someone from CTSForex. I have you guys on my bookmark list. Hopefully some day will open a managed account :)

Back