Test Drive Winsor's 5 Expert Advisors in Real Time

My Forex Trading Performance Update

May 2, 2011 Update

Below are the trading results of my five expert advisors since May 21, 2010 (11 months).

Haley = -1,714 pips (-17.14%) after 713 trades with GBPUSD
Jasmine = +12,308 pips (+123.08%) after 1,068 trades with EURUSD
Leah = +6,984 pips (+69.84%) after 1,016 trades with EURUSD
Mellisa = -1,283 pips (-12.16%) after 607 trades with USDCHF
Sienna = +837 pips (+8.37%) after 1,195 trades with EURUSD

View my real money accounts updated daily with this link

winsor's Profile | Myfxbook

If you haven’t downloaded my software, below is the link again. The installation takes 30 seconds. Feel free to forward the software to a friend.

http://www.ctsforex.com/trial_install/CTSFOREX_dot_COM.zip

1) Download the zip file onto your desktop
2) Unzip the file and follow the README text file.

Winsor Hoang in the Wall Street Journal 2011

While there may be opportunities to make money in those overnight hours, there's also the potential to make mistakes if you're groggy and not fully focused on the task at hand. It's why Winsor Hoang, a full-time foreign-exchange trader who offers strategies to investors through Currensee.com, has gone fully automated. When he started trading currencies five years ago, he found he was up at all hours and "walking around like a zombie." In short, he lacked discipline with his trading, he says.

Mr. Winsor Hoang, based in Vancouver, British Columbia, switched to automated trading about three years ago and says he was up about 20% last year. His health and social life have improved, too, and he says he doesn’t miss the action that so many foreign-exchange night owls seek. “Trading should be monotonous,” he says.

Average hours of sleep a night: 5 before automated trading, 8 since
Alarm clock: two standard digital models: one on nightstand, the other five feet away. If the first fails to rouse, the second will force out of bed.
Preferred wake-up potion: tea, steeped extra long for added strength.

You can read more on the article here:

Currency Trading Is High Stakes—and Highly Addictive - WSJ.com

Winsor,
I downloaded the Zip file, but the critical CTSForex dot COM.exe" file is missing in the package...

Winsor,
I downloaded the Zip file, but the critical CTSForex dot COM.exe" file is missing in the package...

I think that your antivirus is deleting it. Disable your antivirus for 15 minutes and try to down load the program again.

My Forex Trading Performance Update, May 15, 2011

My trading results are validated by ForexPeaceArmy.com and Myfxbook.com. Below are the trading results of the EURUSD expert advisors since May 21, 2010 (12 months).

Jasmine = +12,333 pips (+123.03%) after 1,1122 trades with EURUSD
Leah = +8,578 pips (+85.41%) after 1,074 trades with EURUSD
Sienna = +3,171 pips (+31.71%) after 1,257 trades with EURUSD

If you haven’t downloaded my software, below is the link again. The installation takes 30 seconds. Feel free to forward the software to a friend.

My Forex Trading Performance Update, June 1, 2011

My trading results are validated by ForexPeaceArmy.com and Myfxbook.com. Below are the trading results of the EURUSD expert advisors since May 21, 2010 (12 months).

Jasmine = +13,550 pips (+135%) after 1,179 trades with EURUSD
Leah = +9,718 pips (+97%) after 1,143 trades with EURUSD
Sienna = +5,071 pips (+47%) after 1,336 trades with EURUSD

+28,910 pips after 13 months of trading updated June 17, 2011

My trading results are validated by ForexPeaceArmy.com and Myfxbook.com. Below are the trading results of the EURUSD expert advisors since May 21, 2010 (13 months).

Jasmine = +13,391 pips (+133%) after 1,232 trades with EURUSD
Leah = +10,200 pips (+101%) after 1,200 trades with EURUSD
Sienna = +5,319 pips (+49%) after 1,406 trades with EURUSD

+29,099 pips after 13 months of trading updated July 3, 2011

My trading results are validated by ForexPeaceArmy.com and Myfxbook.com. Below are the trading results of the EURUSD expert advisors since May 21, 2010 (13 months).

Jasmine = +13,059 pips (+130.1%) after 1,277 trades with EURUSD
Leah = +9,792 pips (+97.2%) after 1,250 trades with EURUSD
Sienna = +6,248 pips (+58.7%) after 1,446 trades with EURUSD

Join Winsor Hoang on Fxstreet.com Webinar, July 12, 2011 16:00 GMT

Title: Expert Advisors (EAs), Love Them or Hate Them
Expert: Winsor Hoang, CEO and Founder at CTSForex
Moderator: Vicky Ferrer, wwwfxstreet.com
Start: Tue, Jul 12 2011 16:00 GMT
End: Tue, Jul 12 2011 16:45 GMT

Use this link to register:
Expert Advisors (EAs), Love Them or Hate Them

Summary:
Why do more hedge funds opt for Engineers instead MBAs? A new chess player with the aid of a computer can beat an experienced chess player. Why can’t computers help a trader succeed in trading? Everyone has greed, fear and lack of discipline. Can automated algorithmic trading be the solution?

Metatrader 4 (MT4) has become the common forex trading platform because of its expert advisors trading also known as EAs. Can EAs help the retail traders become as successful as the hedge fund managers? This webinar will provide the understanding of the EAs’ landscape. The perils of purchasing off the shelves EAs and why the consumers mind set will never be changed. It will examine the different types of EAs, including their strengths and weaknesses. The webinar will also cover creditable third party validation if you are planning to purchase off the shelves EAs. At the end of the webinar, you will be able to ask hard hitting questions to expose the lies of EA vendors.

This is the first of a series of webinars on MT4 expert advisors. We will begin with the basic fundaments, and moving more advance levels of designing EAs.
Who is Winsor Hoang?

Winsor Hoang has over 12 years of practical market trading experience including stocks and Forex trading. Out of more than 8,000 currency trading members on Currensee.com, he is one of the top five traders and is featured as a trade leader for their investment program. Winsor works with multiple trading firms, most notably, Zulutrade, where he has over 2,600 followers with a total balance of live accounts in excess of $10 million. Winsor Hoang has also been featured in several prestigious newspapers, such as the Wall Street Journal and the Dow Jones.
Winsor Hoang is familiar to many investors as the founder of a managed Forex accounts business, Managed Forex Accounts | Forex Trading Software | Automated Forex Trading System | Forex Trading Robots. He believes that Forex trading is 70% psychology, 20% money management, and 10% method. In order to eliminate the psychology related to trading, Winsor trades exclusively with expert advisors. He has developed multiple profitable Forex trading systems, which allow for diversification. By creating an investment portfolio of strategies, he generates the highest expected return for a given degree of risk. He sets a target for the overall performance of the portfolio under any market conditions instead of the individual trading system.
Winsor believes that expert advisors will enhance Forex traders’ chance of profitability because of their repeatability and reproducibility properties compared to any Forex trading courses or manual trading methods. Winsor Hoang posts his live trading results every 30 minutes on his website Managed Forex Accounts | Forex Trading Software | Automated Forex Trading System | Forex Trading Robots to help traders improve their trading skills.

Use this link to register:
Expert Advisors (EAs), Love Them or Hate Them

Back