Test Drive Winsor's 5 Expert Advisors in Real Time

+29,951 pips after 14 months of trading updated July 31, 2011

My trading results are validated by ForexPeaceArmy.com, Currensee.com and Myfxbook.com. Below are the trading results of the EURUSD expert advisors since May 21, 2010 (14 months).

Jasmine = +13,734 pips (+136.7%) after 1,376 trades with EURUSD
Leah = +10,319 pips (+102.3%) after 1,356 trades with EURUSD
Sienna = +5,898 pips (+55.0%) after 1,592 trades with EURUSD

View my real money accounts updated daily with this link

winsor's Profile | Myfxbook

Now you can access my three expert advisors in real time. Register & download my software. The installation process takes 30 seconds.

Free Trial Forex Software - Ctsforex.com

1) Download the zip file onto your desktop
2) Unzip the file and follow the README text file

NFA levies $2,000,000 monetary sanction against FXCM and orders refunds to customers

August 12, Chicago - National Futures Association (NFA) has issued a Decision imposing a $2,000,000 monetary sanction against Forex Capital Markets LLC(FXCM) in settlement of a Complaint issued by NFA's Business Conduct Committee on August 12, 2011. The Complaint cited FXCM for retaining gains derived from asymmetrical positive price slippage; failing to adopt or carry out adequate procedures to ensure the efficient execution of all customer orders; failing to treat all customers equally when giving price adjustments; failing to adequately investigate suspicious activity in several customers' accounts; and - together with its principal Dror Niv - failing to supervise. FXCM is a Futures Commission Merchant, Retail Foreign Exchange Dealer, and Forex Dealer Member located in New York, New York.

In addition to the $2,000,000 monetary sanction, FXCM must credit the accounts of its customers the amount of asymmetrical positive slippage which its customers experienced on their trades from and after June 18, 2008 and provide verification to NFA of these credits. In the future, FXCM is prohibited from engaging in price slippage or margin liquidation practices, as described in the Complaint. FXCM must also enhance existing procedures to ensure efficient execution of customer orders and compliance with NFA's anti-money laundering requirements.

The complete text of the Complaint and Decision can be found on NFA's website (NFA - National Futures Association).

NFA is the premier independent provider of innovative and efficient regulatory programs that safeguard the integrity of the futures markets.

NFA levies $2,000,000 monetary sanction against FXCM and orders refunds to customers

August 12, Chicago - National Futures Association (NFA) has issued a Decision imposing a $2,000,000 monetary sanction against Forex Capital Markets LLC(FXCM) in settlement of a Complaint issued by NFA's Business Conduct Committee on August 12, 2011. The Complaint cited FXCM for retaining gains derived from asymmetrical positive price slippage; failing to adopt or carry out adequate procedures to ensure the efficient execution of all customer orders; failing to treat all customers equally when giving price adjustments; failing to adequately investigate suspicious activity in several customers' accounts; and - together with its principal Dror Niv - failing to supervise. FXCM is a Futures Commission Merchant, Retail Foreign Exchange Dealer, and Forex Dealer Member located in New York, New York.

In addition to the $2,000,000 monetary sanction, FXCM must credit the accounts of its customers the amount of asymmetrical positive slippage which its customers experienced on their trades from and after June 18, 2008 and provide verification to NFA of these credits. In the future, FXCM is prohibited from engaging in price slippage or margin liquidation practices, as described in the Complaint. FXCM must also enhance existing procedures to ensure efficient execution of customer orders and compliance with NFA's anti-money laundering requirements.

The complete text of the Complaint and Decision can be found on NFA's website (NFA - National Futures Association).

NFA is the premier independent provider of innovative and efficient regulatory programs that safeguard the integrity of the futures markets.

Hi winsor,

FXCM US originally enhanced its trading execution policy in August 2010 to help ensure that clients benefit from positive slippage on all market, limit and limit entry orders. The policy was further enhanced in December 2010 to address all order types, including stop and margin call orders, through FXCM’s No Dealing Desk (“NDD") forex execution model. So it is possible that positive slippage credits could occur for trades up until December 2010. The largest portion of the credits relate to trades placed before 2009.

I would also like to share data FXCM has compiled from July 1, 2010 until now displaying the percentage of orders positive slipped and negatively slipped, and which orders most frequently experience each. The percentage of orders between positive and negative slippage has been roughly equal.

positiveslippagehighlig.jpg

And we have broken this down even further to display the number of orders on a monthly basis positively and negatively slipped:

positiveslippagestats.jpg

Limit and limit entry orders are the most likely to experience positive slippage which is why we highlight using limit and limit entry orders in the execution center on our website. You can find even more data on slippage broken down per order type in the complete report here: Slippage Statistics

-Jason

+32,865 pips after 15 months of trading updated September 1, 2011

My trading results are validated by ForexPeaceArmy.com, Currensee.com and Myfxbook.com. Below are the trading results of the EURUSD expert advisors since May 21, 2010 (15 months).

Jasmine = +14,970 pips (+148.8%) after 1,535 trades with EURUSD
Leah = +10,374 pips (+102.5%) after 1,532 trades with EURUSD
Sienna = +7,521 pips (+70.9%) after 1,773 trades with EURUSD

View my real money accounts updated daily with this link

Now you can access my three expert advisors in real time. Register & download my software. The installation process takes 30 seconds.

Free Trial Forex Software - Ctsforex.com

1) Download the zip file onto your desktop
2) Unzip the file and follow the README text file

+32,644 pips from 3 systems after 17 months of trading updated November 3, 2011

My trading results are validated by ForexPeaceArmy.com and Myfxbook.com. Below are the trading results of the three EURUSD expert advisors since May 21, 2010 (17 months).

Jasmine = +15,928 pips (+158%) after 1,790 trades on the EURUSD
Leah = +10,950 pips (+107.8%) after 1,794 trades on the EURUSD
Sienna = +7,696 pips (+72.4%) after 2,086 trades on the EURUSD

View my trading accounts updated daily with the below link.

I apologize for being absent in posting the updates in the past two months. I have been working to release three additional EAs. These EAs will utilize different algorithms approach with as much as 80% winning trades. As with high winning trades, the take profits will be smaller and the stop loss will be larger. I think that these EAs will compliment my current portfolio of expert advisors where their winning percentages are only 50%.

You can view my live trading results update every 30 minutes here:

Automated Forex| Automated Forex Trading | Foreign Currency Trading Software | Forex Trading Signals

+38,648 pips from 3 systems after 17 months of trading updated November 15, 2011

My trading results are validated by ForexPeaceArmy.com and Myfxbook.com. Below are the trading results of the three EURUSD expert advisors since May 21, 2010 (17 months).

Jasmine = +17,069 pips +169.3%) after 1,853 trades on the EURUSD
Leah = +12,374 pips (+122.1%) after 1,794 trades on the EURUSD
Sienna = +9,205 pips (+87.4%) after 2,167 trades on the EURUSD

After 3 months of drawdown, our trading systems as gained back all of their losses plus interests :D. Thanks for all of those die hard followers who followed my instructions to enter when the systems are losing NOT when they are winning. I am off to Beijing, China tomorrow morning. You boys have fun watching the market. My trading systems will watch over my accounts while I am being enthralled by the Great Wall and the Forbidden City.

You can view my live trading results update every 30 minutes here:

Automated Forex| Automated Forex Trading | Foreign Currency Trading Software | Forex Trading Signals

+39,742 pips from three systems after 17 months of trading updated December 4, 2011

Jasmine = +16,879 pips +167.3%) after 1,910 trades on the EURUSD
Leah = +13,500 pips (+133.1%) after 1,921 trades on the EURUSD
Sienna = +9,363 pips (+88.4%) after 2,254 trades on the EURUSD

I am back in Calgary for this week but am flying off to Vancouver next Saturday. Time flies when you are having fun. In the next post, I will share with you some of the charity work that my company has done. I believe that we all should give back to society, in one way or another.

A while back, I asked a wise and rich friend about donation and karma. My question was: I have $10,000, and I would like to give $2,000 to charity. However, what if I use the $10,000 and turn it into $10,000,000. Would I need to give $2,000,000 to earn the same amount of karma?

I will share with you his thoughts in another post as I am off to bed. Have fun watching the market guys.

You can view my live trading results update every 30 minutes here even those I am sleeping. Don’t you love it, sleeping while trading at the same time 

Winsor Global Financial Inc.’s Sizable Donation to Charity

Gents,
I hope that everyone had a great trading week. I am packing up to fly out to Vancouver tomorrow morning. I am looking forward to playing indoor tennis and visiting friends and family for the holidays. Per my previous forum posting, I am proud to announce that my company has donated $5,000 to charity this year. We have done a lot of smaller donations throughout the year to places such as Union Gospel Mission, Heart and Stroke Foundation and, etc. This is so far the largest single donation for 2011. This is part of our mission to give back to the community. Our twenty-year goal is to give an accumulation of $1 million to charities. My aim is to reduce the twenty-year goal down to ten years with the exponential growth and the popularity in the Forex industry. Thank you very much for being loyal clients of our company. For those that have yet to join us, I hope that you will take a leap of faith to use our software. Merry x-mass and a profitable New Year to everyone.

Winsor Hoang
http://www.ctsforex.com/download/2011charity.jpg

2011charity.jpg

Hello everyone, from the rainy Vancouver,
In this post, I would like to present a sneak-peak into our three latest scalping systems. The official launch for these three EURUSD systems is in early January 2012. We will be updating our website to launch these highly anticipated automated systems formally. As you are aware, Jasmine, Leah and Sienna are profitable EURUSD trading system; however, they are swing systems. Their winning percentage is approximately 50%; hence, out of 1,000 trades, we can expect approximately 500 losing trades. Psychological it is difficult for investors and traders to follow as we are hardwired for instant gratifications. As human beings, we would like to win more than we lose; hence, higher winning percentage is extremely desirable.
After 12 months of research and development, we have concluded our three and half months of live final testing. Our first scalping EURUSD system is called Abbey, and it has gone through all the rigorous procedures and process that made Jasmine, Leah and Sienna successful. Below is the link to Abbey’s detail statement analysis after 635 trades. The maximum profitable trade is 53 pips, and the maximum losing trade is 120 pips. Our winning percentage is a staggering 86.9% that is 552 winning trades out of 635 trades. Our longest winning streak is 75 consecutive winning trades at an average of 13 pips per trade. In the next few weeks, we will be uploading our trading results for third party validation such as myfxbook and currensee.
We are extremely excited to be offering both swing and scalping styles trading. The goal is to have all the trading systems profitable; hence, it does not matter which system that the investors and traders choose.
Statement: 3536183 - Abbey

abbeysummary.gif

In this post, I would like to present a sneak-peak into our second new scalping/day-system. The official launch for this system is also in early January 2012. We will be updating our website to offer these three new systems in parallel with our profitable existing programs Jasmine, Leah & Sienna. In the last post, we have introduced Abbey, and today we are introducing Sunrise EURUSD day-trading system.

After 12 months of research and development, we have concluded our three and half months of live final testing. Below is the link to Sunrise’s detail statement analysis after 334 trades. The maximum profitable trade is 334 pips, and the maximum losing trade is -292 pips. Our winning percentage is a 55%. Our longest winning streak is 24 consecutive winning trades at an average of 68 pips per trade.
What makes Sunrise special? In the past three months, Sunrise has gained an astounding 4,800 pips during the EURUSD ranging market. As you know, Jasmine, Leah and Sienna are trending systems, and their profit is limited during a sideway market. We are always innovating new trading systems to compliment and diversify with our existing trading portfolio. The goal is to have several trading systems profitable during any market conditions. We are quite pleased with Sunrise’s performance during the past three months, and we believe that we have achieved true diversification.

Statement: 3555542 - Sunrise

SunriseSummary.png

Back