The Great Economic Reset

K_Robdog

Recruit
I've read a couple of articles lately in relation to the great economic reset, which is believed to be scheduled for the end of January 2021.
It is speculated that we will see huge changes to our global economic system (as well as other global policies and systems). These changes will not be in our favour and will continue to widen the gap between the plebs and the elite.
Perhaps even a new global currency. Could this spell the beginning of the end for forex as we know it? I sure hope not.

What are your thoughts?
Fact or fiction?
Conspiracy or legit?
Or is it just some bloke trying to sell copies of his book?

I guess time will tell....

I think some kind of reset already happened but will be glad to read this articles if you share it here.

I really can’t see there being a global currency by then, interesting thought though.

I've also heard that China will now be the centerpiece of the world economy, that there's supposed to be some kind of 7 epoch, and that's just the last 7 epoch...

I've read a couple of articles lately in relation to the great economic reset, which is believed to be scheduled for the end of January 2021.
It is speculated that we will see huge changes to our global economic system (as well as other global policies and systems). These changes will not be in our favour and will continue to widen the gap between the plebs and the elite.
Perhaps even a new global currency. Could this spell the beginning of the end for forex as we know it? I sure hope not.

What are your thoughts?
Fact or fiction?
Conspiracy or legit?
Or is it just some bloke trying to sell copies of his book?

I guess time will tell....
wow sounds super interesting and would be good to read more on this.

I stumbled across it on one of the trading groups.
The article was from Agora Finance, here in Melbourne. There's a few books about it from James Rickards (I haven't read them), the most recent is called Aftermath.
I tried to post a link for it but not approved by admin....

For some reason, it seems to me that this transition will not be some super bright event, it will happen gradually, because of a series of events.
But if that's true, it's going to be interesting enough to watch...

The global economic reset will simply be China being the new America
Could it possible, China now rivalry to America, the hot political issue has occurred between two countries since trade war and continue till now, some speculate opinion is virus start from China as a biological weapon to master the world

Back