The Great Economic Reset

I've read a couple of articles lately in relation to the great economic reset, which is believed to be scheduled for the end of January 2021.
It is speculated that we will see huge changes to our global economic system (as well as other global policies and systems). These changes will not be in our favour and will continue to widen the gap between the plebs and the elite.
Perhaps even a new global currency. Could this spell the beginning of the end for forex as we know it? I sure hope not.

What are your thoughts?
Fact or fiction?
Conspiracy or legit?
Or is it just some bloke trying to sell copies of his book?

I guess time will tell....
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The global reset start with economic crisis in 2008 and it is lasting until present days. Globalization has put problems of the capitalism on the global scene. Changes are necessary but they will occur during time, certainly not overnight

I stumbled across it on one of the trading groups.
The article was from Agora Finance, here in Melbourne. There's a few books about it from James Rickards (I haven't read them), the most recent is called Aftermath.
I tried to post a link for it but not approved by admin....
Nice will check that out. Sounds scary but true i suppose

Sounds a bit far fetched to me, but with everything that is going on at the moment, anything could happen

I can't see a global currency, definitely interested in these articles though if you wouldn't mind sharing them.

Bet we’re gonna see companies become too big and start taking on governments metal gear solid style :p Though to be realistic I think we’re gonna start seeing large companies getting hammered by governments in my generation, we’re seeing it start already with EU chasing companies for not paying tax. I think the general public as well is getting wiser to all the inequality and hoarding by big companies, especially the younger generation. Think interesting times ahead with so much information and transparency ahead.

Back