Thinking of Trading binary Options? Don't until you read this!

nitya

Private
I am learning to trade binary options.
In trying to find a broker to trust, I have come up completely dry. It has taken me many days of research which finally led me to call my country's financial board.

I wold like to request ALL PEOPLE who trade binary options to contact your country's financial board and send emails to them to request they make changes and pass laws regarding binary option trading!

If we ban together, we can change things! I may start an underground movement to oppose I feel so strongly!

The consensus is this: BINARY OPTIONS ARE MOSTLY UNREGULATED IN ALL OF EUROPE.

If a broker IS regulated, and something weird happens, you will need to go to that country and protest, as most countries do NOT have cross boarder agreements.
What does that mean?
It means, IF THEY START MANIPULATING PRICES, OR DOING SOMETHING WRONG, YOU WILL HAVE NOBODY TO HELP YOU!
You will be required to go to that country,s board to take up the problem, IF they are regulated.

What happens to your money? THERE IS NO GUARANTEE!!

And most of these boards say they will not settle disputes...So where does that leave you? NOWHERE!
Make sure you contact your country's board before you deposit anywhere..
DO NOT RELY on people to tell you information. YOU NEED TO FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF! Pick up your phone!

If you really want to learn to trade, skip binary options and learn FOREX! This is my final conclusion! Your money will be much safer, although the investments in generally riskier and more difficult. THERE IS NO FREE MONEY!
Yes, binary options are easier...however, the amount of scam brokers far outwiegh the benefits of learning to trade and trading binary options...when any day these brokers can have a "technical glitch" and disappear all your money!
THIS IS A FACT! DO HEAVY RESEARCH LIKE I JUST DID BEFORE YOU GET IN TOO DEEP!
I hope this will help at least one person from getting scammed...

Back