• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TIXFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Tix looks so solid, started 6 month ago, with 500$ after that, because i didnt have enough time to trade and i got 10,000$ managed account, making 15% approximately per month till now, withdrawals are bit longer, like up to 5 days, but still without issue you always get it, so glad that i am with them.

The company has been working for a long time, almost a year he traded with them. There were problems, but they are quickly resolved with the support. Pleases a quick withdrawal. Now I spend more time over the Internet, interested, study, work. The truth was not always so smooth, with the beginning of the course it was difficult to fit into the Trading Desk thing, but I have been helped. So, a great broker

Be careful, I stumbled upon the fraudster posing as TIX FX. Their website is very similar tixfx.trade, but it leads to the binomo in which even not have its platform there, I made the mistake of giving them money. But with the help of the Tixfx, part of money I returned, they give me bonus in compensation. Thank tixfx for that.

Be careful, I stumbled upon the fraudster posing as TIX FX. Their website is very similar tixfx.trade, but it leads to the binomo in which even not have its platform there, I made the mistake of giving them money. But with the help of the Tixfx, part of money I returned, they give me bonus in compensation. Thank tixfx for that.
Tix looks so solid, started 6 month ago, with 500$ after that, because i didnt have enough time to trade and i got 10,000$ managed account, making 15% approximately per month till now, withdrawals are bit longer, like up to 5 days, but still without issue you always get it, so glad that i am with them.
Did you read the subjet of this thread? it says: TIX FX SCAM!!!! it means is for people that have problems with them, not for workers from tix fx trying to give good comments about the company if you really want to do something good for your company give me my money back!!!!!!! Do you know how many people is losing them money with this scams!! after you guys opening false accounts and putting good comments, stop that please and GIVE ME THE MONEY BACK! SCAMS!

TIX FX call me this past monday once more no for give me my money but they told me to stay with them, when I asked for my withdraw the change the conversation and told they are going to call me after is been 14 days I ask for my withdraw and 2 times after in the same week and nothing! give me my money back!!!

and for the persons that try to help TIX fx i know is the same company trying to give good reviews, all at the same time and almost same hour, please if you want to help give the money backs to those that put it with you TIX FX SCAM!

Liar

Back