• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Trade.com (Lead Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
I can confirm this too. I would like to ask. Don’t you trade major currency pairs? What’s the point in trading indices?

My trading experience is two years only, but I have been trading very intensively from the very beginning. Certainly, I tried major currency pairs just like every trader did, but then I was greatly disappointed in major pairs, especially in EUR/USD. The latter is an extremely manipulative asset. I tried to do my best to adapt to its cunning behavior but I failed. I lost several deposits with other brokers trading EUR/USD. After this I firmly decided to give up trading majors. However, there’s one exception. That’s AUD/USD and its bro NZD/USD. Sometimes I trade these majors but only them from majors. I find minor pairs much easier to trade. As for indices, they are also easier to trade. Here you also need to follow news but there’s no currencies included in one asset with policies of major banks that may oppose each other.

I don’t see a problem in trading EUR/USD. Of course, there’s a great deal of a manipulative factor on the part of the FED and ECB, but one needs to get used to it. Perhaps, you need to trade this pair on a demo account for some time to spot typical tricks made by market makers.

Thanks for your advice but I’m actually fed up with it. Fortunately, I have found my assets and I feel comfortable trading them.

Don’t you lack the big liquidity of major pairs? I guess minors are less profitable.

Yeah, minors are less liquid and therefore less profitable, but it’s a less stressful thing for me to trade them. Moreover, I trade them more actively and it compensates for their lower liquidity. Moreover, gold, silver, and crude are no less profitable than that pair or even more.

So, I opened a Silver account with the broker. I deposited $460. I chose Webtrader because it’s more intuitive. Earlier I mostly worked with Metatraders but gradually shifted to web products. Perhaps, I should have stuck with Metatraders if I had used customized technical indicators. I don’t need custom indicators at all. Price levels and Bollinger Bands - that’s the only thing I use with minors.
I shorted EUR/AUD, EUR/CHF and held long positions on CAD/JPY, and NZD/JPY. I earned $175.
Perhaps, I could have opened more trades on minors, but that’s enough for the first time. I just wanted to see how it all works with this broker. The execution is good. So, I will keep trading minors, but maybe I will try something else, something that differs from traditional assets.

With other brokers I tried to scalp cryptos, but it were just several trades. If I’m not mistaken, it was at the beginning of 2020 when BTC was stagnating. Now I see cryptos are getting more interesting. I find minors as my bread and meat, something that I find easy to trade, compared to majors, while cryptos are interesting, the thing I would like to explore.

I’m going to trade cross pairs here and cryptos. My friend told me that cross-pars are very technical, so they are mostly guided by technical analysis patterns rather than fundamentals. I would like to train my technical analysis skills and I think that cross pairs will help me. Moreover, since leverage for cross-pairs is not high (1:30) I hope to face moderate losses.
As for cryptos, I hope they will bring me more money because they are very liquid. They don't even need high leverage.

Back