• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Trade.com (Lead Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
I recently spoke to my friend about trading. He’s also a trader (doesn't use trade.com but oh well, that's not a subject of this particular posting). He boasts a 7-year experience. So, he told me that a trader shouldn’t trade everything and there are assets that are good to trade for him while others should be avoided. He told it’s all individual. I think he’s right and it’s a normal thing that I gave up trading cryptos.

Maybe it’s your path, but I advise you to pay attention to all assets. Have a look at trading USD/CHF synchronically with EUR/USD. They go in the opposite direction normally.

I hesitated for a long time but finally opened a Mini account with Trade.com. Earlier I told that I wanted to trade cryptos and cross pairs. I didn’t change my mind, but at first I’m going to focus on one pair - GBP/JPY. I occasionally discovered several articles about this pair and it interested a lot. Many people tell that of all cross pairs, it’s nearly a major one.

Good luck with this new experience!
I heard that market makers pay attention as much attention to this pair as to majors, while the rest of crosses move on their own.

I also think that nothing happens without their intrusion, but I already see that GPB/JPY is easier to trade than GBP/USD, while both pairs are equally liquid. Of course, it’s not all goes so easy and GBP/JPY generates too much consolidation, but it would be scary if I used 1:2000 leverage. 1:290 is another thing, much safer. It gives me some peace of mind, but I had to deposit more margin.

I intended to trade GPB/JPY but for some personal reasons I had to be off and respectively didn’t have an opportunity to enter the market on this pair on time. When I got back I saw that it was too late to kick in. Of course, I could dare to take extra risks but I didn’t want to do that.

I don’t know why I didn’t do that. Maybe I just forgot about it and it all went another way. When I got back I read a lot about such cross pairs as AUD/CAD and AUD/NZD. There was one more cross pair but I don’t remember it. One guy told that these three cross pairs bring steady income to professionals.
As I saw it was also too late to enter the market on AUD/NZD, but I hope I still have chances to kick in with AUD/CAD.
Cross pairs are getting more interesting for me and I intend to focus on these assets with this broker.

Was going to share my achivement in the begining of the april, but times go so quickly and just noticed the screenshot I made... Anyway, luckily managed to kick in on AUD/CAD. Earlier I told that I had a strong desire to trade this cross pair but I didn’t have an opportunity to enter the market on time. Finally I got a chance.
I worked on H4. I opened a short position on this pair on April 5 and exited on April 8. I closed my traded in the green. My interest in cross pairs is getting stronger and I got a strong desire to try more cross pairs with this broker.

Attachments

• AUD CAD H4.jpg
    AUD CAD H4.jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 11
Back