• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Trading In The Buff

mykidsdad

Recruit
New to the game and considering buying Trading In The Buff by John Templeton.

If you have used program, your thoughts? If not, your thoughts on price action?

I haven't read that, but it does bring up a question.

I usually trade in my underwear. Would it make a difference if I went all the way and traded in the buff?
:p

Dressing gown all the way for me. Don't think my house mate would appreciate me trading in the buff...

I haven't read it either, but anyway I would always put a tie on........a very long tie.

price action

Have not read that book but have read others covering price action and
have done naked trading myself.

That was using Level2 in stocks trading during the IPO heydays.

It is fun to think that by intently watching price action you will decode
moneyflows as the experts give you their "tells" unawares.

Music begins to suddenly play and the Prince raises his head in ecstatic
synchronization to the swell. Then the king shouts, "Stop that! I'll
have none of that." The music immediately slows and then stops
abruptly.

Oh wait, no, that was a different movie... oh yeah,
The Search for the
Holy Grail.

holygrail-300x165.jpg

So as long as your fantasy lasts it will be fun. Then you will remember
how it came to be that those on the other side are known as Experts.

They don't play - but they DO play with the order flow.

Have fun with it. Wear your deep pocketed trousers.

8- )

Cheers,
Cyclon

John Templeton

As I understand this is the same guy that created trading in the buff and a forex course at priceactiontrade.com . For this course you pay $ 197.00 and get trading in the buff for free "the video version". And a bunch of videos that he "teaches" you how to use it. Unfortunately I bought this expensive course. I believe it is trading in the buff without the videos.

But anyway. Call me dumb or stupid. I made no head or tails what he was trying to teach me. I believe different systems fit different trading styles. He offers a refund but you must send proof that it did not work. So if you do not make head or tails what's going on, where do you start to even formulate a question. Or would you even try to trade it ? I did not for 20 days.

Trading in the buff is a click bank product. So your refund is guaranteed. But this one is'nt. I tried to get my refund through the paypal sytem.

And this was the response form John Templeton. Basically accusing me trying to get a free course. And saying I am dishonest.

"Seller: Here is the refund policy straight from the website:"You will have 30 days to test out the Price Action Trade Course. If you are not satisfied with the course material and can prove that you have at least made an effort to use the concepts taught in the course, I will give you a full refund."The refund policy is not written in small print or hidden within the site. By purchasing the course, the buyer agrees to its terms.If the buyer can demonstrate that he has made an effort to try the material that is covered in the course, I'd be more than happy to give them a refund.The simple fact that the buyer NEVER even asked me a question about the material makes it hard to believe that he's made an effort. The fact that the buyer would have asked me a question on the material would have at least shown me that he is making an effort to learn the material, but that didn't happen.The fact that he's had this for almost 20 days and never contacted me and then asks for a refund because its too difficult, comes across as somebody who just wants a free course.I wrote my refund policy specifically for this reason. I worked really hard on this course, and the refund policy is for people who have made an effort to try it. Once they made an effort and can show it and then they say it's not for them. Fine...no problem. I'll be glad to refund their money.That's why I don't mention anything about in the refund of "no questions asked, money back guarantee". Because there are people that basically just want a $197 course for free, and they take advantage of the seller.There is nothing on the website that is misleading. I wrote that this is not going to be some simple little trading system. There is going to be some subjectiveness and interpretation involved.I stand by my refund policy. You can see in my paypal account that I have refunded people in the past. However, the difference is that they have shown that they have taken trades based on the course material."

So anyone dealing directly with people like this. Will never get a refund. Because they will always accuse you of stealing.

So here is the lesson. Always buy through click bank. Never directly from the seller. Any product. Believe me I just donated $ 197.00 to this guy.

And if the website says "send us proof" stay away. Because they can always just dismiss your proof in anyway they can think off.

So there we go. A close encounter with the man John Templeton himself.

Back