• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

tridentfx.com

i got this:

Your complaint having been successfully submitted will now be assigned to the investigations team that will be handling the case. As a first step in the process, we kindly draw your attention to the following:
• In case that the provision of further information/documentation/evidence is deemed necessary, you will be contacted by the Department of Investigations which will be dealing with your complaint
• Depending on the outcome of the investigation the case will be brought to the Council of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) for taking any measures deemed necessary if the entity being investigated has been found to have violated the laws the enforcement of which has been entrusted to the CySEC.
• The CySEC although it has powers to take measures (which include monetary sanctions) it has no powers to order the payment of compensation/restitution of damages suffered.
• The policy of the CySEC is to announce any sanctions imposed on its supervised entities. Apart from this announcement, as a matter of policy, no other feedback/information is provided / announced regarding on-going investigations.
Regards,

Department of Investigations
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)

27 Diagorou Street, 3rd Floor, P.O.BOX 24996, CY-1097, Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel.: 22506600, Fax: 22506700
E-Mail: investigations@cysec.gov.cy
Web: http//www.cysec.gov.cy

Trident FX - Corporate Register/Details.

Hi

FX Trident which trades a Trident FX is a registered company number C318333 see link where we should be able to get the names of the directors.
Has anyone tried this.

FX TRIDENT 365 LTD

Dear All

I was reading through the unfortunate scam that you have undergone with the afore-mentioned company. Please bear in mind that if you want a company search you should go to the website of the Department of Registrar of Companies. Then you go to Online Services, Organisation and Name Search, insert the company name or the registration number.

Once you find the page with the details press STUDY FILE. It should lead you to a 'register' or login page.

The cost directly from government website is only EUR 10.00.

It normally takes you to a JCCSMART payment portal which is secure and used for payments to even local municipalities, utlility payments etc...

Once you fill out your payment details on JCC and your charged the EUR 10.00 you should have access to the names of the director/shareholders etc.

Please bear in mind that if the Shareholder is a company, you may need to do a company search on that company.

ALSO, please note that if the shareholder is acting as a nominee, it would have a private - trust relationship with the actual shareholders/beneficial owners therefore the details of the owners of this scam company would not be available. But atleast you should have details of the directors of the nominee shareholder. I trust this is clear but please feel free to contact me on llopez@ironfx.com if you need any further clarifications. We are a fully compliant FX broker in Cyprus, regulated by CySec and offer our clients security of their funds. The aforementioned information is merely as guidance for you all in terms of sifting through the corporate registers in Cyprus, for your reference.

https://efiling.drcor.mcit.gov.cy/D...pe=optStartMatch&index=1&lang=EN&tname=%&sc=0

Thanks for posting this everyone. New here and somehow was contacted by this company and was on the fence. Seems like it was a good thing that I didnt take action. Sorry to hear for all involved.

Back