• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

tridentfx.com

Trident

Contact us | Action Fraud should be the first place for UK residents to complain. If you are in the US, file a complaint at Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Everyone should file at econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

The Cysec complaint form for regulated entities is at Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission complaint form for regulated entities and for non-regulated entities is at Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission complaint form for unregulated entities.

Remember this. Every scrap of information filed with a complaint might be the one key piece of evidence that makes the difference between the police or a regulatory agency taking action vs. waiting for more information to come in. The one way to be 100% sure that police and regulators won't act is to not complain to them. They aren't going to go out and do a door-by-door search for victims. You have to speak up for yourself.

I also have been scammed and will will file complaints with the above bodies as well as to Sochalls LLP

hi guys i went to were the offices are supposed to be and there is a financial services and accounting firm in the building who are local yet have no knowledge of trident nor have ever heard of a firm called trident. the building is taken up bu this firm they are local and have been there for years... if you want me to check out the web host then let me know ayios athanasios is not that far from wre3 i live !!!

I contacted Sochalls on 20.1.14 to say that Trident FX had given me their details on an account to transfer money into for currency trading. I said that Trident FX said that funds were held in a partitioned account in each customer's name and gave them the reference number which Trident FX had asked me to use. I informed them that Trident FX had said they were being taken over and our funds had been frozen. I asked them to confirm whether they knew this to be true and whether my money was being held securely, along with that of other investors?

I received the following reply from Nilufer Hoare (nilufer@sochallslip.com):
'The funds received in our client account were released on clearance. We have no connection to Trident's activities and are, therefore, unable to verify their response to you.'

Please add my work email to any group one being set up. It is cynthia.muir@hounslow.gov.uk

Hi Cynthia

I got the same response.

You seen to have had some communication with TridentFX. Did they message you? I have heard nothing from them.

TridentFX are a scam !

i am another one deposited to Trident thousands of Pounds!!
please everyone of you call the regulators in Cyprus and file a complain on 00357 22506600.
also their email address is: complaints@cysec.gov.cy
i would love to hear more ideas from you all how to get back our money!!

Hi all I have the same sorry story with a whole trail of emails from victoria, james, gareth, jonathan etc. they were every clever in how they did it or i was very stupid - probably both. I have contracted the fraud squad and passed all details to them the more of us do it the better ! Both myself and friend were scammed . We are meeting a police officer tomorrow to share all the details.
Those who transferred money like I did via sochalls or CS exchanging I suggest we pressure them to explain how they ae involved and why they accepted to work with a fraudulent company and if they followed the proper due diligence in taking on a client.

I also interested in why I was targetted are any you investors elsewhere that is a common link perhaps - this all started with an affabel guy called james knowles anderson callinng me with an introductory offer of £500 for a month and escalated from there.

If any of you want to any joint action please get in touch

Trident FX.com

Hi everyone,
Me and several people including my family have been scammed as well. tridentfx.com was the site.

I have reported to the Police and they are coming round tomorrow to take full details.

for people in the uk who have also been scammed
Firstly you need to report to Report fraud and internet crime | Action Fraud - ring them to report on 0300 123 2040. They will give you a crime reference number.

Then ring police on 101 and give them crime reference number and what has happened. They should then arrange to send out officers to take full details.

People involved - suspect these are bogus names, James Knowles-Anderson (james@tridentfx.com), Victoria, Richard Zacharius -not sure on spelling on this one.

Was told to send money firstly to
Bank Name:- Hang Seng Bank
Bank Address:- 83 Des Voeux Road Central
Hong Kong

SWIFT/BIC:- HASEHKHH
Account Number/ IBAN :-788258424883 Account Name:- Kingstar
Worldwide Ltd 16/F Kowloon Building
555 Nathan Road
Mongkok
Kowloon
Hong Kong

I could not make the payment and it came up with error that the IBAN was invalid.

Then James knowles-anderson asked me to send it to their uk accountants

Capital TS Exchanging LTD
Lloyds
Crawley Branch

Sort code:- 309238
Account number:- 44775660
IBAN:- GB23LOYD30923844775660
SWIFT/BIC:- LOYDGB21162

The money was transferred over in December. Over Christmas got the message that website was under construction.

Capital TS Exchanging LTD has a director called Christopher Atkins. His office being
59 Gales Drive
Three Bridges
Cralwey
west sussex
rh10 1qa

this address belongs to a lady called Paula Tetheridge who owns TaxAve and she admits to being the accountant of Capital TS Exchanging LTD. I have asked her to pass on the message for Christopher Atkins to contact me - but received no contact.

Anybody else that has not reported - please report to the Police.

Hi Smada1948
Yes. I wrote on 13.1.14 to 'Victoria Armstrong' Administration in response to the message advising that Trident FX would be closed for Christmas etc., to ask when the 'new website' would be up & running as the holiday period had ended some time ago and there hadn't been any further communication about it. I got an email back on 15.1.14 to inform me that 'the company is currently undergoing a takeover. As a result, with immediate effect all accounts have been frozen and monies will be paid back in three months in line with the terms and conditions.' - clearly designed to fob us off for a bit longer!

Have you logged it with Action Fraud yet or provided an email address so you can access any joint information we all find out?
Cynthia

To any new arrivals PLEASE read ALL the information on this thread.
To those who have NOT yet joined the offline list: contact details are on this thread - please ensure you INCLUDE your ActionFraud CRN (for obvious reasons) or if in another jurisdiction the relevant Report Number.
We can then include all with collective information and provide other victims CRN's - all of which you can submit to the Police if you are interviewed, and submit to other authorities. After obtaining a CRN please do report to ALL other external contacts possible (many mentioned in this thread).

Back