• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

tridentfx.com

I suggest everyone should report to all the agencys which have been listed here by others and include police report reference numbers therefore first I suggest everyone in the UK needs to report to the following to obtain a primary police reference number (therefore these agencies will be more likely to correlate information to enable investigation). It has been advised that everyone obtains other peoples reference numbers and also include those to ensure all reports are linked and a full and proper investigation takes place by the UK 'Fraud Intelligence Bureau' and other agencies:

Contact us | Action Fraud
0300 123 2040

My own primary report Reference Number is: NFRC140100500801

HI guys - i have been done as well - in Dec they changed their bank account from their accountants to another one called Capital TS - they were also using an account in Honk Kong for large deposits - did any one use these.

I am told also that the only way is to lodge fraud complaint with Police Fraud Bureau - they have the power to initiate freezing order on Uk accounts and also to alert the relevant authorities internationally to follow the money trail. I have also replied to Mark Doyle's email above so maybe mark could set up a circulation list offline for us all to keep each other informed. We will have to stick together on this if we have any chance but first port of call is UK police to investigate those two bank accounts.

I live in the UK and reported the fraud to the Police, the Police advised me to contact Action Fraud, which I have and lodged a complaint, they were very helpful and they were quite happy with the information I supplied them, i.e bank details and the alias names these scumbags have been using. Action Fraud instructed me to notify the fraud section of my bank, which I have also done. I have also took Recruits advise and complained to complaints@cysec.gov.cy. I believe all those affected should do the same
Lets hope we find out who these low lifes are

I strongly suggest that ALL UK residents should report to the following FIRST (in addition to all of us reporting to ALL the other agency's listed on this thread or elsewhere) to obtain a 'primary police crime reference number'.

This reference number can then be given to all others affected, who should then include the other reference numbers in their complaint. This can be done later by logging in (you will be given a password) and updating your complaint – but ASAP please.

This will enable the UK 'Police Fraud Intelligence Bureau' (the complaint is sent on to) to LINK and correlate all the complaints and information. This may be the only way they will prioritise or even investigate.

Contact us | Action Fraud

0300 123 2040

My report Reference Number is: NFRC140100500801

The more of us who do this the more likely there will a full and proper investigation – or not.

It could also be important to give this number to ALL the other agency's in order that they can link the case with other agencies including the UK Fraud Intelligence Bureau.

One of us asked me to try to post the following (if it will let me as I've not been able to post other info)

Moderation Team Note: Learn patience. The anti-spam filters place some messages in the moderation queue. Your posts are delayed, not blocked. The queue is checked at least once around the beginning of the Asian session each day. As your post count increases, the chances of messages ending up in the moderation queue goes down.

-----------------------------------
thanks for coming back to me , I have reported already to Fraud Action U&K line.
and i got a callback today from the office of relations to foreign investments in Cyprus a very helpful Lady with the Name aarsailides she is prepared to help and to investigate her direct number is 00 35 722460383 and her Email is aarsalides@investcyprus.org.cy

could you please also post this on the forum as i have problems to log in now.
------------------------------

Contact us | Action Fraud should be the first place for UK residents to complain. If you are in the US, file a complaint at Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Everyone should file at econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

The Cysec complaint form for regulated entities is at Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission complaint form for regulated entities and for non-regulated entities is at Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission complaint form for unregulated entities.

Remember this. Every scrap of information filed with a complaint might be the one key piece of evidence that makes the difference between the police or a regulatory agency taking action vs. waiting for more information to come in. The one way to be 100% sure that police and regulators won't act is to not complain to them. They aren't going to go out and do a door-by-door search for victims. You have to speak up for yourself.

Have you all got the info contained via the following links i.e. Richard Zacharias the 'name' originally given to me as the person behind, and who I was told by them set up Trident FX, and website registrant and administrator - and given this to UK and other agencies with your reports?

Simply WHOIS Search | find out who owns and operates a website |reverse whois | reverse ip

Tridentfx.com - Trident FX - Trident FX

Note different I.P. addresses; this online info may disappear as other online info available before the site 'Registration Expiration Date 2014-01-16' seems to have done (so maybe save the info / take screen shots etc).

Also: The I.P. for their EMAIL addresses seems to be a Cyprus provider: Mega Host Limited, Pontodos, 17, Agios Athanasios, P.c. 4103, Limassol, Cyprus, +357 99435145.

Back