Ubroker

I opened a thread on one of the earliest broker i dealt with.
On the newer ones, Ubroker, i only realised how that was a scam after reading many reports here.
And on Skyfx, i also found that my broker from Ubroker is a subject of complaints in one of the thread here. And that's how Skyfx got my number and keep calling me.
And this broker was also the last recipient of my ailing account in bayrons.

In the beginning of this year I started the journey buy Ubroker. First there was a really properly speaking English gentle on the phone who got me in. I started with 500 Euro. After that I got a account manager who helped to put trades via vpn in my mt4 platform. His English was poorly. First a winner. But after that he started to complain that 500 was to less, and if I didn't do a grade up he wouldn't help me. He asked for minimal 5000 Euro and promised to make 18k from in a short time he said. Two weeks. I didn't believe that but gave it a try. So I putted 5000 in. He did a hedge strategy in Oil and Gold wit a lot size of 0.5. Maybe it was all right, but I wasn't used to the numbers witch flown in the minus. I tried to call him. But his only answer was through email in poor English "do not touch". But I know a little how to trade and I closes one of his trades. Next day he saw that and decided not to help me any more. And I lost a lot of money. I traded some money back with weed, and decided to get my money back. It took a very very long time and a lot of phone calls and emails. Before they transferred my money. 3,5 months it took me to receive my left over amount back. They have a very bad service, don't start to trade with this company!

Back