• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem UFX.com the biggest con

I am having an issue with a company
No intention of criticizing you.
Just saying that pressure tactics are a red flag for me.

As far as help, you are in the right place and the right people are helping you.

Stay strong and hopefully something can get worked out for you.

One day UFX is going to scam the wrong person and they are going to go straight to their scam shop REMOVED Toyga stop scamming innocent people, for God's sake!!! One way or another things will flip around, and they will reap what they've sown.

FPA Forums Team Note: Threats of violence are against FPA policy. Make no more posts like this.

I have a lot more to continue about lloyd Richard and Sean Dean and I need FPA help. Im in slow phase because my English language not so good.
Have a quick look at what else replied by Alex Raynono so that he can read this when get out bed Israel time, he said: "Since you are sure that you were mistreated by UFX, I invite you again to file a complaint against us with the Ombudsman,"
I have been in progress of writing to Cyprus F Ombudsman, but I'm in slow phase because my English language, NOT because I haven't mistreated by UFX.

By the way, UK action fraud replied me and it's great! I'm continue to give them evidence of UFX scams.

Just keep going the legal course and you should be okay.

Don't make any threats or suggestions of possible violence here or anywhere else.

If you need help with "what do I do next?" you are at exactly the correct place.

No matter what please remember:
You are no longer alone in this fight for justice and the team you have helping you has the experience and knowledge to make a difference for you.

Just keep going the legal course and you should be okay.

Don't make any threats or suggestions of possible violence here or anywhere else.

If you need help with "what do I do next?" you are at exactly the correct place.

No matter what please remember:
You are no longer alone in this fight for justice and the team you have helping you has the experience and knowledge to make a difference for you.
Yes thanks, I need to get to know what do I do next but I haven't finished everything I need to ask because my life got turned upside by UFX scammers and they are celebrating wipe away my money drinking shots in their call centre Toyga. Please bear with me my questions to come need help.

The next scammer Lloyd Richard phoned me to have a "chat" then he confidently said the oil will continue to go down and he went look at my account did "calculation" of some sort, then said I should increase the contract to 300 continue to trade in Oil? I really did not know what and why? But since during the "chat" he said UFX has got 50 analysts to analyse the market every day, even if I got a degree in trading (which I don't) I cannot and no one can beat the 50 analysts in UFX he said?? So, as he portrayed himself and UFX as a "trading expert", and I have no experience in trading, should I not to follow what he advice? I really not thought of that at the time, would you? when everything he said so convincing. So, I followed as Lloyd Richard said, I loss 324, 414, 86, 82, 155 on the 26th May. I thought have I been so unlucky!
Please FPA, is that not a misled? What would that be, please?

He phoned me again on a 28th May, said the oil is going down, this time he pressurised me further, 41, 35, 126. All together by Lloyd Richard1578.

As I mention from the very beginning I had no experience in this type of "trading" whatever they call it CFD? It is not the same with stock market exchange stocks with licensed brokers by the government of a contry. But UFX continue said " It is our understanding that you were well aware of the risks involved in CFD trading, since you accepted our risk disclosure (upon opening the trading account with UFX) " WTF!?!?!?
I really do not know what to say?
Please FPA, I do not understand?

Back