UFX scam

can i claim chargeback on my debit card from ufx?

i tried before and they threatened me saying there legal team will get involved and i would loose every thing

please advise

i tried before and they threatened me saying there legal team will get involved and i would loose every thing

please advise
Try to contact your bank and share the issue with them.

please advise

Hey there,

No dude, their legal team won't ever do anything. In fact, YOUR legal team should be going after them.

A. They are operating Illegally

B. They are using scare tactics, so you delay your chargeback, which unfortunately it looks like you have. You usually only have about 120 days to file a chargeback on any charge to your account before it is no longer relevant.

C. Ufx is using cold-blooded fear tactics, in all their clients to try to extort as much money from them as possible. This is the leg, of their foundation, and they will say and do anything in the name of money.

D. They are not a legitimate, finical business, and their regulation is so paper thin, it could blow away in the wind. They are not to be trusted, nor do they have your best interests at heart.

E. They are not regulated to be offering their finical services, in most countries, and the same goes for all these other online brokers. I've said once, I'll say it again, TRADE WITH YOUR BANKS, GUYS! Not online vultures.

-ScamXposR

The fraud company UFX with yet another proof of its activities. They seem to have employee hackers who retouch the comments of affected people. Log in to the UFX page on Facebook for control. Here, 14 comments have been removed. Only a few good comments have been kept. Many hundreds have disappeared!
Write an inquiring comment, or a truth about their fraud. You will see it will not be there too long time! A really nasty company. Graduated wickedness.If you have been a victim of their fraud, make a report to ActionFraud in U.K. They are also included with Europol. UFX try to isolate victims of their fraud from each other. https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/report-scam-unauthorised-firm

Attachments

• screenshot_20180920_224614 (2).png
    screenshot_20180920_224614 (2).png
    377.4 KB · Views: 0
Back