UFXMarkets

bashar.hussein

Recruit
For me it’s the weirdest experience I ever have with a forex company, UFXMarkets has the worst dealers ever, all my trading in this account was through the dealer depending on his advices, he always put me in a critical position that needs more fund, it was only $ 5,000 until their broker called me many times and had influenced my trading decisions, this broker get me to a point to invest more and more to reach $ 20,000, after that with his bad and unstudied trading moves I lost all the money, and I sent a letter of complaint in November same broker called me admitting that caused he is the one who caused me this loss, any way the Consumer Complaint Department offered me $2,500 unrestricted deposit in my account and when I refused they offered me $4,000 restricted deposit in my account that needs trading volume to withdrawal, and because am in need for money to close my credit card I sent them an email accepting the $2,500 offer, then I was surprised that this offer is not valid anymore and when I asked them about the $4,000 offer they sent an unbelievable condition to withdraw any amount (to trade $1,500,000 in order to withdraw a $1,000), my case still open and now I will struggle to the end to get the whole $20,000 back

Attachments

• Complaint.docx
    16.4 KB · Views: 5
What were the dates of your deposits? How did you deposit? Bank wire, credit card, or something else?

Have you filed a complaint with Cysec yet?

Go ahead and file a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

What country are you in? Depending on your location, there may be more places to complain.

Check the first 5 pages or so of Scam Alerts and send PMs to others who are reporting issues with UFX Markets. There's strength in numbers. If you can put together even a small group, here are some ideas to help spread the word and warn others about UFX:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-back-ethical-vengeance-against-scammers.html

Hi!

So sorry to hear about you've been scammed too. It seems like we are a lot in the same case. I really think we should find a way, together to fight against them and get back our money. Would you help me to contact all the other victim of UFx markets and bring them to court? I am sure that it may interest a lot of people!

Please let me know...

I am very glad to write today that my complaint with this company was finally solved and that I got a satisfactory solution from them

I am very glad to write today that my complaint with this company was finally solved and that I got a satisfactory solution from them

Yet, due to my experience with the FPA, I can assure you that the thread won't be marked as resolved unless you provide details.

Hi
I am in no better position. Very similar story- started $500, keep asking me to put in more $5000, then made another $5000 but no withdrawal as well, then began to lose money asked to pump in more another $20K so a total of $33k and made a another $30K but no withdrawal, next before I knew what happen all my money is gone.

Is there any chance of getting back any of this money - I used my credit card to put in and now I am in deep **** situation - how to repay my credit bill

Hi
I am in no better position. Very similar story- started $500, keep asking me to put in more $5000, then made another $5000 but no withdrawal as well, then began to lose money asked to pump in more another $20K so a total of $33k and made a another $30K but no withdrawal, next before I knew what happen all my money is gone.

Is there any chance of getting back any of this money - I used my credit card to put in and now I am in deep **** situation - how to repay my credit bill

Update your thread here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...older/35957-ufx-markets-scammed-me-too-2.html

Include dates/amounts of credit card deposits in the update.

Back