Union Pacific Limited Nz - Scam ?

Live Proof of Union Pacific Limited SCAM!!

Guys, here is my live proof of losing money in Union Pacific Limited (UPL) SCAM. Please refer to the attachment..:mad:
UPL-17.02.20110011.png

Attachments

• UPL-17.02.2011001.png
    UPL-17.02.2011001.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 35
That lawyer is starting to annoy me. When will he admit that financial service providers that accept only non-New Zealanders as clients are unregulated by his employer, the New Zealand Securities and Futures Commission ?

As for the special registry he s talking about, it s only under the responsability of the Companies Registrar ( not at all the NZ Securities Commission ) and it s a big joke. The worse that will EVER happen to those who do not register is that their corporation will be struck off. They ll create a dozen more NZ corporations the next day.

When will that lawyer explain that you can do ANY KIND of banking business with such a financial service provider with ANYBODY in the World except New Zealand and all the NZ authorities will ask you is that you dont use the word " BANK " in your name or documents and that you register with their Mickey Mouse registry ? When will that lawyer explain in which way New Zealand is different than let s say Australia or Canada ( both countries sharing english common Law with NZ ) when it comes to create such company ? Why do the scammers chose New Zealand ? Is it too hard for that lawyer to explain New Zealand repealed their entire Banking Act in 1995 ? There is not much of a legal framework left in New Zealand to decide what an ordinary corporation can or cannot do when it comes to banking services.

So lame...

Hi. UPL operates the same way as Edgar International. Both use itrader and companies registered in NZ, but targeted customers are in Sabah. Both also turn their customers account into negative equity in March 2011.

Somebody who was replying to Hayden Best statement said "You can operate any type of bank services in NZ without the requirement to obtain bank license as long your company name don’t have BANK on its name?"

You can view the discussion here: Edgar International

Hi. UPL operates the same way as Edgar International. Both use itrader and companies registered in NZ, but targeted customers are in Sabah. Both also turn their customers account into negative equity in March 2011.

Somebody who was replying to Hayden Best statement said "You can operate any type of bank services in NZ without the requirement to obtain bank license as long your company name don’t have BANK on its name?"

You can view the discussion here: Edgar International

The " somebody " was perfectly right. But he should have added that the " non-bank " can target only non-New Zelanders to avoid having to register with the NZ Securities and Futures Commission. You re allowed only to rob foreigners. The only favour NZ has done for foreigners is that the " non-banks " must now register with a special registry with the registrar of companies ( law was voted in 2008, but is enforced since 2010 ) and they re supposed to adhere to an " approved dispute resolution scheme ". Most did not comply before the december 2010 deadline.

Those " non-banks " can offer all kind of banking services: credit cards, prepaid debit cards, accept deposits etc. It s like a perfect toolbox for money laundering. Generally, there is a corporation incorporated in the target country to do the dirty work and the alter ego corporation in NZ launders the loot. I found more than a dozen schemes in one network. I was not surprised at all that you found a second network also with a dozen scams.

Guys, here is my live proof of losing money in Union Pacific Limited (UPL) SCAM. Please refer to the attachment..:mad:

So sorry for you. I am a victim too. I issued to close my account since November 2010, but they are just so reluctant to close it and return my money. Then the most dreaded thing happened. They scammed all client's money.

Is a court case possible?

Terence Wong Sabah

Dear Score88,

I was reading message and your info is vital for all of us, you did mention a person by the name MR Wong. Can you please provide any information about mr wong, his nationality, Identity card number or vichele no or even his real name. We are currently trying hard to bring him to the police in Malaysia. Your help is highly appricated , so that all those cheated can have good nite sleep.

please email the info to joellasung@yahoo.com

I can give some information about the possible whereabouts of MR. WONG contact me under membrain85@web.de

I am from Germany and got scammed too
I even suppose the UPL is in family-hands of the Wongs
Would like to know what other victims are doing so I could join as it is hard to start something from over here!!!!!

3490d1308657110-union-pacific-limited-nz-scam-account.jpg

Attachments

• account.jpg
    account.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back