Welcome Andrew! Our newest Giant!

Hi Traders,

Thank you to everyone for your very kind welcome messages from all around the World. It's great to have some fellow Kiwi's, some existing clients, some cricket fans, some All Blacks fans and Forex traders of all experiences here.

Just to let you know that Monday's trade analysis when the market opens at the beginning of the new week (Sunday if you are in the US/Europe) are usually the hardest to pick and if you wanted a day off trading, that would generally be the day to choose. The reason being; I am looking at the previous week's prices when making my analysis on a Monday and of course many things can happen between the close of the market one week and the opening of the market the next week and the market sentiment can often change. Just bear this in mind each week.

I'm looking forward to it.

Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andrew,

I am also a Kiwi but I live in Auckland. Congratulations on all your successes and for sharing your story with us all.
I am really looking forward to your daily analysis , I need all the help I can get with my trading .

I am also interested in your course in Auckland and like you I would love to teach people to trade but of course need to walk the talk first . Can you email me details please? deborah@designa.net.nz

Cheers and welcome to FPA :)

Deborah

Hi Andrew,
All the Kiwis are coming out of their borrows. We are in Cambridge, not far from you. Perhaps we should all meet at the pub one day for lunch !! Looking forward to your guidance.

Cheers James

Hi Andrew,

Yet another kiwi here! I'm a trader and MT4 programmer from Hamilton.

Currency strength/weakness is one of the most important elements in my own strategy, hence I'm looking forward to your analysis.

Cheers,
David

Hi Traders,

Thank you for your new welcome messages.

Deborah - I will email you now but just to let you know that my Forex Coaching Course is an online course which is available to anyone at anytime, regardless of where you live.

James - please email me and we can catch up for a coffee (or a beer) sometime.

Happy Trading!

Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Hi Traders,

Just a quick note to let you know I will be moving older threads to the "archive" section which you can find here

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Back