Were you surprised by the Australian employment report?

Rambo35

Corporal
Staying with the Australian/New Zealand theme, as I have posted in this forum earlier today the Australian employment report disappointed forex traders and led to a strong sell-off in the Australian currency. I like to trade when others head for the exits and I think there is plenty of value in the Australian Dollar.

My favorite trade right now is the AUDNZD. I think the sell-off in the AUD was way overdone (even last year) and think that the downside is limited. I have to admit that I was surprised how bad the report was, but it is only one report so I am looking forward to the next one.

Staying with the Australian/New Zealand theme, as I have posted in this forum earlier today the Australian employment report disappointed forex traders and led to a strong sell-off in the Australian currency. I like to trade when others head for the exits and I think there is plenty of value in the Australian Dollar.

My favorite trade right now is the AUDNZD. I think the sell-off in the AUD was way overdone (even last year) and think that the downside is limited. I have to admit that I was surprised how bad the report was, but it is only one report so I am looking forward to the next one.

The CPI reaching RBA's targets is definetely an alert to raise interest rates again.
I believe they wont though , we will witness NZD and AUD trading at the same levels mid february , and on april , on a 3.5 cpi there will be a rate hike.
And a big huge bullish candle . Really huge , i mean , i believe the aussie is setting market volatility second to the yen .(<-- theres an error in this sentence , but i wont correct it.)

I think most trader's fail to relies Australia is only an Island although the largest Island in the world a Island never the less;)

Employment Change of 10.4k on 7th Feb is quite a good number for Australia and beat expectations:rolleyes:

AUD is over valued still in my view and should have never went above parity against the USD, this really hurt Australia but probably not as much as the labor government did over the last 6yr's they were the worst government in Australia's history:mad:

In my view it is on the right track again with the lib's in government but it will take all of 3yr's to put Australia back on a firm footing so I won't be expecting any rate hike or large gain in AUD for at least 6mth's

I think most trader's fail to relies Australia is only an Island although the largest Island in the world a Island never the less;)

Employment Change of 10.4k on 7th Feb is quite a good number for Australia and beat expectations:rolleyes:

AUD is over valued still in my view and should have never went above parity against the USD, this really hurt Australia but probably not as much as the labor government did over the last 6yr's they were the worst government in Australia's history:mad:

In my view it is on the right track again with the lib's in government but it will take all of 3yr's to put Australia back on a firm footing so I won't be expecting any rate hike or large gain in AUD for at least 6mth's

I think Australia may raise rates sooner than most expect in order to get ahead of inflation. I disagree that the AUD should have not traded above parity to the USD and think it will trade above that level again.

I think Australia may raise rates sooner than most expect in order to get ahead of inflation. I disagree that the AUD should have not traded above parity to the USD and think it will trade above that level again.

AUDUSD went above parity just goes to show how stuffed the US is and just how poorly managed it is;)

Yea of cause rate will rise in time but the only reason AUD went above parity is because of FED USD manipulation and mass corruption it's that simple:p

And if AUD does trade above parity again it will be because of the same thing,nothing to do with fundamentals but just plain old FED USD manipulation and corruption:p

Will be a great day for the world when USA sinks to the bottom of the ocean, I dough it will be missed:D

Back