What kind of news should I pay attention to?

Dora_WalletInvestor

Private, 1st Class
I would also suggest to find twitter experts follow them and learn from their experiences. Carefully picked twitter traders and economists can supply you with relevant up-to-date trading information.

How do you find reliable information on Twitter? Do you have any concrete suggestions?

MoBest

Recruit
News can be two blades knife. Watch out for the high impact news mainly but not only. And remember : Better be prepared and nothing happens than the opposite.

Joshevans--

Private
Hi, I noticed that even the news is labeled as high impact news at forex factory, it is not really affecting the currency. Can anyone tell me what type of news should I pay attention to?
I personally only pay attention to NFP and interest rates.

Dutchy86

Recruit
At least these give you a heads up even if it doesn’t effect much, with all other things going on in the world at the minute the markets can go crazy over a tweet

MoBest

Recruit
At least these give you a heads up even if it doesn’t effect much, with all other things going on in the world at the minute the markets can go crazy over a tweet
Absolutely. Social networks can be very good but also a very good manipulation tool for the markets.