What kind of news should I pay attention to?

I am not a news trader but i do pay attention to the fundamental events either to not trade or protect the already existing trade. One needs to pay attention to high impact news which brings huge fluctuation in price action.

I am not a news trader but i do pay attention to the fundamental events either to not trade or protect the already existing trade. One needs to pay attention to high impact news which brings huge fluctuation in price action.

Yes we have to learn doing our trading in a way that is best for us as we all know about it that if our trading knowledge is correct then we would be able to derive maximum profits out of it.

Yes we have to learn doing our trading in a way that is best for us as we all know about it that if our trading knowledge is correct then we would be able to derive maximum profits out of it.

Knowledge is certainly critical for ones success and the added contributor for the same is the good management practices which helps to utilize their trading skills in the right manner and become financially independent.

NFP and the interest rates of different banks, especially if its changed or expected to change. FOMC and any kind of speeches from any bank's head also bring a lot of volatility in the forex market.

NFP and the interest rates of different banks, especially if its changed or expected to change. FOMC and any kind of speeches from any bank's head also bring a lot of volatility in the forex market.

I have done most of my trades in the NFP and what i can say for sure is that in these types of trading sometime you are very sure about what is going to happen in the markets but then yet at other times you may not be sure about it.

I have done most of my trades in the NFP and what i can say for sure is that in these types of trading sometime you are very sure about what is going to happen in the markets but then yet at other times you may not be sure about it.

As far as Non Farm Payrolls are considered we should remember that in this type of trading their are many risks and we should try to reduce or control them. In this way we will become more better as a trader :)

NFP, FOMC, interest rate decisions and speech of any head of a bank.

There are many such trading opportunities when we see a Big news is coming in the markets. If we are wise enough then we can utilize that knowledge in our trading and get some good profits easily :)

Always keep an eye especially for money-printing news like new QE rounds for Fed or LTROs for ECB, and so on.

These are some fixed timing news but we have to be careful of those speeches by most powerful personalities of world because when they say something about any new thing, market goes wild.

Back